Site For Replacement Dwelling, 119 Finnis Road, Dromara BT25 2HT
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Magnificent Site
- Planning Permission For Dwelling & Garage
- Circa Approx 1 Acre
- Unrivalled Views Over The Surrounding Countryside
- Mains Electricity & Water
- Slieve Croob Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Excellent Opportunity
Additional InformationLocated in the Slieve Croob Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this magnificent extends to approx 1 circa acre and offers panoramic views over the surrounding countryside. This is an unique opportunity to acquire a superb site with outline planning permission being granted for a replacement dwelling and garage. Mains Water & Electricity available.
Planning Application No: LA07/2017/1307/O
- Murlough Nature Reserve, Castlewellan Forest Park and Tollymore Forest Park are within easy reach. Commuting distance to Belfast 25 miles and Dublin 90 miles.
The planning application ref No: LA07/2017/1307/O
Further details contact 02890 661929.
- AERIAL FOOTAGE- SEE LINK
- PLANNING PERMISSION
- Available on request
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »