- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb side garden site with outline planning for a detached property & garage
- Located in within the Strangford and Lecale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Views across Strangford Lough and to the surrounding countryside
- Close to excellent local amenities in both Balloo and Lisbane with the Balloo House and the Poachers Pocket
- Excellent Local Primary School at Killinchy as well as a selection of bus services for those commuting to the Belfast Area for Post Primary Schools
- Superb Opportunity to Build Property to suit Individuals needs
- Ease of Access to Road Networks and Public Transport Links for Commuting to Belfast & Newtownards
- Service pipes installed for NIE supply and Septic Tank discharge.
- Planning Ref No: LA06/2019/0043
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity to purchase a side garden site within this area of outstanding natural beauty. The site commands views across the surrounding countryside and over to including Strangford Lough islands, the Ards Peninsula and the Isle of Man.
There is outline planning for a detached property and garage, giving the opportunity for an individual to design a property that suits their own needs.
Located in good commuting distance to Comber, Newtownards and Belfast. The property is within proximity to a selection of local amenities and well renowned eateries including Balloo House, The Poachers Pocket and Daft Eddy's. The location also offers convenience to the well-established Killinchy Primary School with good road and bus networks to leading Grammar Schools.
Heading away from Comber on the Killinchy Road pass through Lisbane. Then take the Ardmillan Road on the left and follow this road and take right into Ballymartin Road. Site will be located on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »