- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationThis is an exceptional and prime development site situated just off the main Shore Road with easy access to Belfast, M2, Newtownabbey, Abbeycentre and retail opportunities. There has been continually increasing demand for residential dwellings North Belfast/Newtownabbey. This prime location offers excellent recreational, sports leisure and other facilities close to hand. The site has full planning permission (REF: 2/2013/0095/F) for forty residential dwellings granted on the 30th May 2017.
SITE & PLANNING
- The site extends to 3.5 acres and has full planning for 40 dwellings REF Z / 2013 / 0095 / F. Planning was granted 30th May 2017. The planning is for:
- 8 Apartments
- 14 Townhouses
- 2 Detached Villas
- 16 Semi Detached Villas
A copy of the planning permission is available on request.
With a comprehensive set of plans and drawings detailing the scheme.
- Is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- We refer to item 2 on the planning permission:-
The vehicular access, including splays and any forward sight distance, shall be provided in accordance with Private Streets Determination drawing No. JPC003 Rev.F bearing Planning Authority date stamp 24th March 2017, prior to the commencement of any other works or development hereby permitted.
- This is a location ideal for commuters, families and investors.
- Belfast City Centre - 3.3 miles
- Abbeycentre - 1.4 miles
- Hazelbank Park - 1.9 miles
- Yorkgate Train Station - 2.3 miles
- Asda / Lidl - 1 mile
- St Marys Primary School - 0 miles
- Lowwood Primary School - 0.8 miles
- Hazelwood Integrated Primary School - 1.1 miles
- Hazelwood Integrated College- 0.4 miles
- All prices, outgoings etc. are exclusive VAT but may be subject to VAT.
- Assumed Freehold or Leasehold subject to nominal ground rents. Solicitor holding title are Napier & Sons, Castle Arcade, Belfast.
METHOD OF SCALE:
- The criteria required from interested parties in placing an offer must include:
- Confirmation of name and address of proposed purchasers
- Confirmation of offer level
- Proof of funds from bank to confirm that adequate funds are available to complete the purchase at offer level.
- Timescale to complete the purchase post acceptance of offer.
- Confirmation of solicitor who will represent purchaser.
- 10% deposit of agreed purchase price shall be payable upon exchange of contracts.
The lands are being offered for sale by way of private treaty.
- The site extends to approximately 3.5 acres / 1.42 hectares.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
Are you selling this property?
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »