- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH BENEFIT OF FULL PLANNING PERMISSION
At MILLTOWN ROAD & JUNCTION ROAD, ANTRIM, BT41
DETAILS OF PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT
· This attractive Hamlet is located approx. 2 miles to the North West of Antrim town centre being accessed off Castle Road A6 leading to Randalstown.
· The location means ease of access to all main arterial routes via the M2/M22 and being a short drive from Belfast International Airport, Junction One and Antrim Area Hospital.
· The site occupies a mature setting and extends to c. 1.3 acres.
· Planning permission was granted under decision no. T/2007/0494/RM and material works have commenced to implement and solidify the approval (Confirmation can be provided on request).
· The scheme is to provide 1 detached house, 10 semi detached houses and the refurbishment of the Stone Millhouse providing 12 units in total.
Proposed Development: 1 x detached house and 10 x semi-detached houses
Plus refurbishment of existing stone Millhouse (12 units in total)
Planning Permission: Ref: T/2007/0494/RM
Price: Offers over £295,000
VAT: Sale price is exclusive of but may be subject to VAT
Vendor Solicitor: Carson McDowell, Murray House, Murray Street, Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »