- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationThis is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a superb site previously accessed via the Derrygowan Road but more recently accessed via the Aghaloughan Road over a fully stoned and private laneway servicing just the subject site and adjoining paddock. With a site of approximately 0.9 acre and the adjoining paddock of 1.1 acres, this property will be of considerable interest to those with an equestrian interest as the Full Planning Permission permits the construction of a stunning four bedroom Gentlemans residence together with large double garage and adjoining stable block with additional stores and kennels.
The traditionally designed property extends to just shy of 2,500sq.ft. with the main focus being on the open plan kitchen, dining and living area which is complimented by the generous entrance hall, lounge, study and spacious utility room with shower room and W/C beyond. Upstairs the central gallery landing opens onto four well proportioned bedrooms to include a large master bedroom with ensuite shower room and dressing area together with a spacious family bathroom with sufficient space for a four piece suite.
Only following a site visit and closer scrutiny of the available floor plans and elevations can one properly appreciate this superb opportunity.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
Please Note; We are informed by the vendor that the Consent to Discharge has been applied for.
Planning Application No. T/2015/0048/F
Approved; 27th July, 2015
PLEASE NOTE; Due to the extension of the M2 to Toome, the new access for this site comes from the
Aghaloughan Road. Please ask the Agent for more clarity.
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- LOUNGE 4.6 x4.5 (15'1" x14'9")
- Open fire. Dual aspect windows.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 8.1 x 4.6 (26'6" x 15'1")
- Multi aspect windows. Space for centre island. Open to;
- LIVING AREA 4.5 x4.4 (14'9" x14'5")
- Inglenook style fireplace. French doors to rear.
- UTILITY 3.3 x 2.2 (10'9" x 7'2")
- Door to rear. Access to;
- SHOWER ROOM 2.2 x 1.55 (7'2" x 5'1")
- STUDY 3.5 x 2.95 (11'5" x 9'8")
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- WALK-IN LINEN CUPBOARD
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.8 x 4.6 (15'8" x 15'1")
- Open to;
- DRESSING AREA 4.6 x 1.5 (15'1" x 4'11")
- ENSUITE 4.6 x 1.6 (15'1" x 5'2")
- BEDROOM 2 4.6 x 3.8 (15'1" x 12'5")
- (max) Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.5 x 2.95 (11'5" x 9'8")
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 4 3.3 x 2 (10'9" x 6'6")
- BATHROOM 3.3 x 2.2 (10'9" x 7'2")
- Suitable for four piece suite.
- Site of Circa. 0.9 acres approached via a fully stoned private laneway.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE AND STORE
- Double garage with adjoining store and W/C potentially accessed from both inside and out.
- STABLE BLOCK AND KENNELS
- 2No. stables with stores opposite. 6No. kennels, three with direct access to outside.
- ADDITIONAL PADDOCK
- Additional well fenced and drained paddock extending to 1.1 acres.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »