- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A magnificent site in the Draperstown area.
- Full planning permission for a c. 3,000 sq ft dwelling and garage (Ref: H/2009/0254/F and H/2009/0104/RM).
- Site is said to extend to c. 0.65 acres.
- Stunning panaoramic views of the Sperrin Mountains.
- Option to purchase a further c.1.2 acres adjacent to site.
- Sweeping driveway entrance.
- We would recommend any potential buyer satisfy themselves with regard to planning permission status and building control approval of the laid foundations.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »