This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Pleasant elevated building site situated approx 8 miles from Cookstown
- Full Planning Permission for Dwelling and Double Garage
- Well thought - out layout of 4 bedroom house which would provide excellent family accomodation
- Room for spacious gardens
- Site extends to approximately 1 acre
- Suitable for those seeking a life in the countryside
- Situated in a breathtakingly scenic area of Co Tyrone, close to Davagh Forest and Beaghmore Stone Circles
Pleasant elevated building site situated approx 8 miles from Cookstown Full Planning Permission for Dwelling and Double Garage Well thought - out layout of 4 bedroom house which would provide excellent family accomodation Room for spacious gardens Site extends to approximately 1 acre Suitable for those seeking a life in the countryside Situated in a breathtakingly scenic area of Co Tyrone, close to Davagh Forest and Beaghmore Stone Circles
Pleasant elevated building site
Full Planning Permission for Dwelling and Double Garage
Accommodation in House : Living Room, Kitchen with dining area, sunroom, utility room, Lounge, bathroom, 4 well proportioned bedrooms, 1 with ensuite.
Planning Ref No: LA09/2015/0818/F
Spacious Site extends to approximately 1 acre
Rural Location fronting Blackrock Road
Situated in a scenic area of Mid-Ulster, close to Davagh forest and Beaghmore Stone Circles
If you have dreamed of building your own house, here is a perfect opportunity - ready to start without the hassle of getting planning or getting plans drawn
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »