- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Full Planning permission granted under ref LA01/2017/0513/F for 10 units
- This exclusive contemporary private gated residential development of 10 sea view apartments consists of:
- 5 x 4 bedroom apartments (of which 4 apartments have 2 Ensuites) ranging in size of 1375-1410 sq ft and
- 5 x 3 bedroom apartments (all have 1 Ensuite) ranging in size of approx. 1130—1200 sq ft.
- All apartments have balcony or patio with sea views.
- Generous floor to ceiling heights.
- Private parking, bicycle storage and amenity space.
- Located in prime location within this much sought after shared holiday/residential area.
- Public amenity green space directly opposite with local authority protections in place over same.
- Central location just off main street with additional on street parking.
- Boasting impressive sea views of the Skerrie Isles, the East Strand Beach, Sea and also over to Royal Portrush Golf Course itself hosts to the British Open 2019.
Additional InformationFull Planning permission granted under ref LA01/2017/0513/F
Exemplary seafront site at Bath Terrace with full planning permission granted for 10 apartments.
Positioned within an exceptional end of terrace site at Bath Terrace, this prime site extends to approx. 0.23 acres it is located next to the grade B1 listed Holy Trinity Parish Church (which is of important historic character to Portrush town centre). The site neighbours the rear of the church which is set back from the street with an intervening area of lawn to Bath Terrace. The site has wide boundary's to the seafront offering dual aspect view with deep boundaries to the rear. This contemporary architectural design integrated into its charming historical setting and the development is prominently featured upon entering Bath Terrace. The plans have been designed with the builder in mind. Rather than having cramped 2 bed designs, these spacious apartments extend up to 1410 sq ft with some having 4 bedrooms. All apartments have outside balcony or patio space with uninterrupted sea views.
This exclusive contemporary private gated development is accessed from Bath terrace, vehicular access leads through an under croft in the building to private car parking to the rear of the site which has bicycle storage and landscaped area. Pedestrian access is also available to the rear of the site.
The design incorporates, a passenger lift to service upper apartments, it also has generous floor to ceiling heights. The arrangement and orientation of the main living spaces have large glazed openings to maximise the impressive sea views and bring large volumes of daylight into the open plan kitchen, dining and living space. Each apartment leads to a balcony /patio space, to enjoy and immerse into the prestigious setting and seascape.
The residential development is directly opposite an open public amenity green which can be enjoyed a stones throw away which leads to the front rocky offshore, the salmon fisheries and within a short walk to both the beach and town centre. It is a fantastic example of coastal/town living.
This site and house is located off the Main Street in Portrush. Upon passing the White House on your right, take the next left onto Church Pass. Proceed to the end of the road and turn left. No.5 Bath Terrace will be situated on your left next to Holy Trinity Church.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »