Site At 42 Magherabrack Road, Gortin, Omagh BT79 8NS
Residential Land (with FPP) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Building Site with Full Planning Permission and Building Control Approval for Large Detached Two Storey Property
- 3 Bedrooms (2 with En-Suite)
- 1 Reception Room
- Open Plan Kitchen and Living Room Area
- Utility Room
- Dwelling Circa 1,900 Total Sq. Ft.
- Site Circa 0.67 Acres
- Predicted Energy Rating: B81
- Foundations in Place
This Excellent Elevated Building Site with Panoramic Views of the Local Countryside and Sperrins has Full Planning Permission and Building Control Approval for a Large Detached Two Storey Property. This Site Offers the Purchaser the Opportunity to Build their Dream Home. This Site is Convenient to Gortin Town Centre and all Local amenties ranging from the Local Primary School and Churches, Shops and Scenic Routes and Health Centre. Viewing is Recommended.
Open Plan Kitchen / Living Area
Utility Room Off
Linen Press Off
Wardrobe and En-Suite Off
From Gortin travel out the Greencastle Road and after passing over the Bridge, take a Left towards “Barnes Gap” follow this road to the end, and cross the road leading up the “Magherabrack Road”. Follow this road for circa 1.0 mile and the site is located on an Elevated Plot on the left hand side. See Corry and Stewart For Sale Sign.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »