- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Lands Extending to Circa 3.0 Acres in Total
- Full Planning Permission Passed for a Detached Family Home of Circa 2,500 Square Foot
- An Elevated Site Set to the Rear of the Lands with Panoramic views Across the County Down Countryside Towards the Mourne Mountains
- Planning has been Passed for a Two Storey Residence Comprmised of 4 Bedrooms, 3 Reception Rooms with Generous Kitchen Diner, Utility, Family Bathroom and WC
- The Site may be Suitable for Alternative Development Subject to the Necessary Consents
- Services Already on Site
- All in All a Rare Opportunity to Acquire Such a Generous Site within This Sought After Location
- Comfortable Commuting Distance to Lisburn, Belfast, Dromore and Beyond
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to acquire a site in a much sought after location with panoramic views of the County Down countryside towards the Mourne Mountains.
A Site extending to circa 3.0 acres in total with full planning granted for a single dwelling of circa 2,500 square feet.
Located just minutes from the historic village of Hillsborough and all its amenities. Convenient to many local bus routes and within ease of commute to the A1 carriageway, Sprucefield and beyond.
Coming from Hillsborough roundabout turn left off dual carriageway at the Dromara, at T junction turn right and after 0.3 miles turn left onto Edentrillick Road. After 1.2 miles turn left onto Edentrillick Hill and site is on left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »