- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Outline Planning Permission Has Been Granted For A Detached Two Storey Dwelling
- Enclosed Level Site Currently In Lawn
- A Mature Site Surrounded By Beautiful Trees, Shrubs and Hedging
- A Rare Opportunity To Purchase A Site For A Family, Builder Or Developer
- Located At The End Of A Quiet Residential Cul-De-Sac Off Kings Road
- Excellent Location Close To Stormont Estate And A Range Of Local Amenities
Additional InformationOutline planning permission has been granted for this excellent site located at the end of this quiet residential cul-de-sac for the erection of a two storey dwelling. Located off the Kings Road and close to Stormont and Ballyhackamore, this site represents a rare opportunity for a family, builder or developer to build a detached home of their own in this location. Close to some of Belfast's leading primary and secondary schools, golf courses, leisure centres, play parks, public transport and shops all within five minutes walk or drive.
Application No: LA04/2019/0188/O
- Design Concept
- To design in keeping with the requirements and aspirations of the Quality Initiative. To produce a housing layout with traditional type streetscape with a modern vocabulary and calmed traffic. To respect the traditional styles and materials of the area. To respect the buildings of significance and architectural merit in the area and enhance them. To model the new housing in three dimensions to articulate streets, scale and form. To incorporate meaningful open space into the heart of the development. To reinforce privacy to rear garden areas. To supervise all public areas. To maximise security by design.
- Create natural speed restrictions to limit vehicle speeds up to 20mph maximum by the use of a cul-de-sac. Secure properties and enhance their privacy with back to back development. Allow visibility and therefore supervision over the street by orientation of the dwelling with habitable room windows facing over all public areas and streets.
- Orientation and Access
- Orientate dwelling to front unto streets and public areas. Do not design any unsupervised spaces. Do not incorporate rear, unsupervised accesses for vehicles. Provide defensible space to all housing with in-curtilage parking to fronts with enclosed private rear gardens. Illuminate all public spaces.
- As far as possible provide suburban style detached or semi-detached units that close and articulate internal and external corners. Use taller units to articulate corners and close vistas at the ends of streets. Articulate facades with the use of traditional type fencing and railings. Incorporate suburban planting to flank streets, using single trees instead of urban shrub beds.
- Provide overall ratio of 2 spaces per dwelling with generally at least one space in curtilage. Provide some flexibility of usage of parking spaces to allow visitors and overspill. This can be easily provided via on street parking.
- -Infill existing site with density to match locality.
-Proposed dwelling contained within existing site boundary.
-Dwelling is a modern reflection of local dwellings opposite and adjacent with red clay facing brick, dark flat concrete tile on pitched roof, with high quality external and internal finishes.
-Careful landscaping will ensure the site is in keeping with the local environment.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »