- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Full Planning permission for construction of 163 sqm property
- Located in the heart of Skerries Town Center
- Tucked away in quiet cul de sac adjacent to St. Patrick's Junior & Senior School
- Stones throw from tennis courts, community center & Skerries Little Theatre
- 50m walk to supervalu supermarket
- 150m walk to South Strand sandy beach
- Within easy walking distance of Skerries train Station
- Full Planning Permission Granted in July 2020 - F15A/0172/E1
REA Grimes are delighted to present this excellently located residential zoned site with full planning permission to the market. Ideally located in the heart of Skerries Town Center making it an ideal destination to enjoy all Skerries has to offer. This superb site is tucked away on Tennis Court Lane directly opposite St. Patrick's Junior and Senior schools and just a stone's throw from Skerries Community Center and all the excellent sporting facilities it offers, which include tennis, hockey, badminton, GAA and a modern gym.
The subject site has the benefit of full planning permission for the construction of a one ground floor two bedroom apartment, one first floor single bedroom apartment, an attic space and associated site works with a floor area of 163 sq.m. Planning permission was granted by Fingal County Council in July 2020.
Skerries is a vibrant and sophisticated seaside town that has established itself through the centuries. There are excellent schools, banks, shops, restaurants, bars and a host of outstanding amenities that easily cater to the most demanding needs.
Full planning pack including grant of planning, floor plans etc available from the sole selling agents, REA Grimes.
* Full Planning permission for construction of 163 sqm property
* Located in the heart of Skerries Town Center
* Tucked away in quiet cul de sac adjacent to St. Patrick's Junior & Senior School
* Stones throw from tennis courts, community center & Skerries Little Theatre
* 50m walk to supervalu supermarket
* 150m walk to South Strand sandy beach
* Within easy walking distance of Skerries train Station
* Full Planning Permission Granted in July 2020 - F15A/0172/E1
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »