This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Site with full planning permission
- Foundations laid for 3,000 sq ft detached chalet dwelling
- c. 1.4 acre site
- Stunning countryside views
- Idyllic location between Portrush and Bushmills
Additional InformationAn excellent building site situated just on the outskirts of the village of Bushmills. The site benefits from full planning permission (C/2010/0581) and the foundations are already in place for a c. 3,000 sq ft detached chalet dwelling.
This generally level site of c. 1.4 acres enjoys beautiful countryside views and views of Knocklayde mountain and Runkerry headland and the Giant's Causeway.
Plans available for inspection by prior appointment at Dalzell Estate Agents, 77a Main Street, Portrush BT56 8DA
On leaviing Bushmills along the Priestland Road in the direction of Coleraine turn right onto the Craigaboney Road before the Church. Travel along for approximately 0.5 miles where you will find the site situated on the right hand side of the road identified by Dalzell Estate Agents For Sale Board.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »