- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Newly Constructed Luxury Detached Residences In An excellent Development
- Four Generous Bedrooms, Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge Open To Dining Area, Choice Of Fireplace
- Choice Of Kitchen Design Inclusing Appliances
- White Sanitary Ware, Downstairs W.C
- Oak Grain uPVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Gardens Top Soiled, Rear Garden Enclosed With Fencing
- Brick Paved Driveway Leading To Detached Garage
- Enclosed Childrens Play Area
- Semi-Rural Location Within Short Distance To Glenavy Village
- PHOTOGRAPHS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
Additional InformationKillultagh Grange is one of Glenavy's newest and most exciting residential developments. This eye catching development offers a first class range of detached villas and town houses situated in a rural village, popular with families, professionals and young families.
This unique development offers an excellent choice of homes for the potential purchaser requiring comfort and style in a superb residential location. An impressive, well designed development offering modern, contempory living, it will maintain a strong appeal for years to come.
Located just off the Glen Road, Glenavy the development is within walking distance to local shops, schools and trasnport links to Belfast and Lisburn.
uPVC Windows Fitted to All Homes
Turnkey Kitchen Available As Park Of The Package
Turnkey Bathroom Available As Park Of The Package
Driveway to be Finished in Brick Paving
Garage Supplied at Rear of Property
Front and Rear Gardens Topsoiled
Kitchen Design Centre
789 Lisburn Road
Tel: 028 9066 44 55
Tel: 02890 665000
Kitchen- £3450 Kitchen Design Centre, Tel: 028 9066 44 55
Sanitary Ware- £2000 Haldane Fischer, Tel: 028 9066 5000
Fireplace- £450 Glenhill Merchants, Tel: 028 9066 9444
Front Door- £600
Floor Covering - £1300
- Recessed spot lighting, panelled radiator.
- 7.92m x 3.76m (26' 0" x 12' 4")
Feature open fire, recessed spot lighting, double panelled radiator, single panelled radiator.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 7.98m x 3.m (26' 2" x 9' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, work surfaces, integrated oven & microwave, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, feature strip lighting, double panelled radiator.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush W.C, 1/2 pedestal wash habnd basin with mixer traps, panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, fridge freezer space, panelled radiator.
- Access to roofspace, double panelled radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.84m (12' 4" x 12' 7")
Double panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.67m (9' 6" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 3.m (13' 6" x 9' 10")
Panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.74m x 2.62m (9' 0" x 8' 7")
Panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, walk in shower enclosure, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush W.C, partly tiled walls.
- Patio Area and seeded to be laid in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »