Site 80M North Of 38 Old Cushendun Road, Newtown Crommelin, Ballymena BT43 6RJ
Development Opportunity (with OPP) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Site Extending to Circa 0.33Acres
- Access From Old Cushendun Road
- Outline Planning Permission Ref: LA02/2017/0466/O
- Granted for 200m2 with Ridge Height of 6 Metres
- Electricity Supply Available
- Well Will Be Required
This road side plot extends up a gentle slope to circa 0.33acres off the Old Cushendun Road, less than a mile from the village of Newtown-Crommelin with panoramic views of the valley below. The site is bounded by a row of pine trees on one side and a small river to the other.
The Outline Planning Permission is for a 200m2 1 ½ storey house with a maximum 6m ridge height from floor level. Electricity can be arranged from poles to the rear of the plot and a well will be required to provide a water supply.
The site is close to Glenariff Forest Park and only 11 miles from Waterfoot & Cushedall on the Antrim Coast. Ballymena, a busy market town is only 12 miles to the south.
The Vendor can provide additional land if requested.
*** Please register your interest on property page of Wilsons Auctions 31st May auction to access the Legal Pack as a PDF Download ***
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »