- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- One Acre Site with Planning Permission for a Detached Dwelling Circa 4000 sq ft
- Original Design Based on 'Barn' with Bell Shaped Zinc Roof
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 5 Bedrooms including Mezzanine Master bedroom with linked dressing room and ensuite and 2 Bathrooms
- Stunning Views Across the Countryside to Malone Golf Club
- Copy of Planning Permission Available from Lisburn Road Office
- Also included are a complete set of the architect plans for this dwelling
Additional InformationDesigned by the award winning Paul McAllister Architects this site of around one acre has full planning permission for one detached dwelling. Architecturally it is a composition of 2 distinct and linked structures known as 'Big Barn' and 'Wee Barn' that forms the design of this house and was the result of a long design process. The desire was to create an uncompromising contemporary living space that was flooded with natural light.
The site is fully prepared with 4000 tonnes of rock being moved and is truly ready to commence building anytime.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 15.39m x 7.47m (50' 6" x 24' 6")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.19m x 2.74m (13' 9" x 9' 6")
- 4.7m x 3.66m (15' 5" x 12' 0")
- 5.79m x 5.36m (19' 0" x 17' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.75m x 3.71m (15' 7" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.85m x 3.05m (15' 11" x 10' 0")
- 3.43m x 2.77m (11' 3" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.69m x 3.99m (18' 8" x 13' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 3.86m (14' 3" x 12' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 3.45m (11' 8" x 11' 4")
From Upper Malone Road past Malone Golf Club and after Drumbeg Church turn left into Drumbeg Road, at end of Road go straight across staggered crossroads into Drumbo Road, site is approximately half a mile on the right hand side of the road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »