- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Full Planning Permission has been granted for the erection of two storey detached dwelling plus integral garage (Ref: LA09/2015/1191/F), extending to 2,688sq.ft. in total.
- Also includes c.13.5 acres of adjacent agricutural grazing land.
- Building site extends to c.0.49 acres.
- Stunning views from the top of the Glenshane Pass across the valley and Sperrin Mountains.
- Access to the building site is via the old Derry Road just off the main arterial A6 Glenshane Road.
- A short drive from Maghera and Ireland's highest Bar and Restaurant, The Ponderosa.
- Please note: it is the responsibility of the potential buyer to satisfy themselves with regard to planning permission and costs for site service connections.
- Please note: water supply requires an iron/manganese removal unit.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »