This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Plot with outline planning permission for detached dwelling
- Superb rural location with substantial views across the countryside with southerly aspect
- Site extends to approximately 0.4 acre
- Services supplied on site include electric, water and telephone
- Convenient location within easy commuting distance to Templepatrick, Ballyclare or Belfast
Additional Information'BUILDING SITE FOR SALE'
Located in a superb rural setting, yet convenient to Templepatrick, Dunadry and Ballyclare, and easily accessible for those commuting to Belfast.
The site has outline planning permission for a substantial dwelling. The elevated site measures approximately 0.4 acre with extensive countryside views, and also benefits from a southerly aspect. Services including water, electric and telephone have been made available on site, making things even easier for any perspective purchaser.
Strong interest is anticipated from both owner occupiers wishing to construct their dream rural retreat and also builders and developers alike wishing to take advantage of the full planning permission and excellent saleability this location will offer. Benefiting from seclusion and superb views over the surrounding countryside an on site inspection is a must to fully appreciate all the site has to offer.
Travelling from Belfast drive into Templepatrick and turn left at the traffic lights just after the Police Station on to Lylehill Road. The site is on up the Lylehill Road on the left hand side.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »