This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Chestnut Lodge||Sale agreed||1,665 sq. feet|
Nestled in the friendly and very convenient town of Drumbo this select development of detached family homes offer space, quality and comfort in abundance. This final phase of luxury homes offer not only excellent value for money but a thoroughly enjoyable lifestyle due to the rural lifestyle, yet South Belfast, East Belfast and Lisburn are literally minutes away and are very easily accessible. The village has a post office, a shop and there is a regular bus route into the city centre, making it ideal for families that want their children to attend some of the provinces best schools.
This house comprises a large reception room with wood burning stove a luxurious fitted kitchen with an open plan living and dining area that is absolutely ideal for entertaining family and friends a downstairs guest toilet, utility room and integral garage . Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms – the master with a quality en-suite shower room with a shower cubicle and a separate family bathroom with a luxurious white suite.
Each property is set on a generous site offering plenty of parking space and good sized gardens that will be finished in lawn
This property also comprises of an integral garage with light and power
Drumbo is very centrally located offering quick and easy access to the Malone road, Belvoir, Lisburn or Carryduff. The village itself has a friendly community feel and regular public transport is great for those that work in the city or have children in school in Belfast. It has always been very popular with Doctors and professionals due to the close proximity to the city yet you have fresh air and a bit of extra space and quality to enjoy.
- The Sycamore is 1665 sq ft
- A selection of four bedroom family homes finished to a luxury turn-key specification
- Generous sites with landscaped gardens and plenty of parking
- Delightful rural location yet only minutes from South Belfast, East Belfast and Lisburn
- Luxury fitted kitchen with choice of doors, handles and worktops to include integrated hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge/ freezer
- White sanitary ware with chrome fittings and soft close toilet seat cover
- Wood burning stoves fitted as standard to each dwelling
- Properties with second fireplaces will receive a pc sum of £1000 towards the purchaser’s choice of fireplace/ fire appliance.
- Carpets included throughout
- Floor tiling in kitchen, utility, bathroom and ensuite with wall tiling to shower enclosure and splash back to sinks and bath
- Oil fired central heating system with high efficiency condensing boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators and pressurized hot water
- Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT, Sky and burglar alarm
- Mains supply smoke heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Oak internal doors with chrome handles
- 5”moulded white skirting
- 3”moulded white architraves
- Staircase – balustrades painted white with oak handrail
- Painted finish to all walls, ceilings and woodwork in neutral colours
- Traditional build construction
- Tarmac Driveway
- Front and rear gardens sown in grass
- Paved patio area to the rear
- White Upvc double glazed windows
- White Upvc fascia and soffit
- Outside water tap
- Lighting to front and rear doors
- 10 years Global Home Warranty
Lounge 12'8" x 15'11"
Family Room 13'4" x 13'8"
Kitchen / Dining Area 21'6" x 10'5"
Utility Room 11'5" x 5' 11"
Garage 19'9" x 10'9"
Master Bedroom 13'11" x 12'6"
Ensuite 9' 0" x 7' 3"
Bedroom 2 13'11" x 11'5"
Bedroom 3 12'5" x 11'6"
Bedroom 4 12'5" x 11'6"
Bathroom 9'8 " x 8' 0"
PLEASE NOTE FRONT ELEVATION PHOTOGRAPH IS BEING USED FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »