- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- The detailed fully planning permission which has been passed for a three bedroom, (master bedroom with en-suite) one reception room townhouse and a copy of the planning permission is available from the office. This would be an ideal purchase for a smaller builder or investor.
Additional InformationFormally the Earlswood Veterinary Surgery this property has replacement dwelling planning permission for a single townhouse in this popular and convenient residential location within easy walking distance of the busy Newtownards town centre and all of its amenities.
- Enclosed entrance hall.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- RECEPTION AREA :
- 4.27m x 3.07m (14' 0" x 10' 1")
- ROOM (1):
- 2.95m x 2.44m (9' 8" x 8' 0")
Single stainless steel unit.
- KITCHEN :
- 3.89m x 2.36m (12' 9" x 7' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, low level units, formica work tops.
- GARAGE (1)
- 5.82m x 2.74m (19' 1" x 9' 0")
Up and over door.
- GARAGE (2)
- 5.64m x 3.15m (18' 6" x 10' 4")
James Street, Newtownards
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »