- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb semi-detached chalet bungalow
- 3 Bed (1 ensuite), 2 Receptions
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing, fascia & guttering
- Excellent order throughout
- Ideal for first time buyer / investor
- This excellent 3 bedroom, 2 receptions semi-detached chalet bungalow in Riverdale, Mosside enjoys an ideal setting being within easy commuting distance to the towns of Ballymoney, Bushmills and Ballycastle. With all local amenities such as shops, bus/train station and schools also within close proximity this well finished home should appeal to a wide range of purchasers and internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall:
- With telephone point and tiled floor.
- With WC, wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- Lounge: 4.78 x 3.89 (15'8" x 12'9")
- With feature fireplace with modern surround, black cast iron inset and tiled hearth, TV point and telephone point.
- Dining Room: 4.04m x 3.00m (13'3" x 9'10")
- With patio doors leading to rear.
- Kitchen: 3.99m x 3.33m (13'1" x 10'11")
- Fully fitted with eye and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, space for electric hob/oven, stainless steel extractor fan, space for fridge freezer and tiled floor.
- First Floor - Landing:
- With access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom: 4.04m x 3.02m (13'3" x 9'10")
- (L-shaped) With TV and telephone points and ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, WC, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.00m (12'0" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.00m (12'0" x 9'10")
- With suite comprising bath with tiled splash back, fully tiled walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, WC, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Property approached by tarmac driveway with garden to front laid in lawn. Garden to rear laid in lawn enclosed by close board fencing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »