- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Viewing Strictly by Appointment Only
- Site with Full Planning Permission Extending to Approx 0.75 Acres
- Beautiful Rural Setting with Good Convenience to Killinchy, Local Amenities, Killinchy Primary School & Well Renowned Eateries
- Full Planning Permission for Detached Dwelling of Approx 2850sqft Gross Internal Floor Area and Double Detached Garage
- Existing Plans for Detached Property with 5 Bedrooms, 2 with Ensuite, 2 Reception rooms, Family Bathroom, Ground Floor Shower Room & Utility Room
- Application LA06/2017/0433/F
- Ease of Access to Road Networks and Public Transport Links for Commuting to Belfast & Newtownards
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity to acquire a site with full planning permission in a beautiful rural setting. The proposed property will benefit from direct access to the Thornyhill Road, Killinchy with the site extending to approx 0.75 acres.
Full planning permission has been granted for a detached dwelling with a total gross internal floor area of approx 2850sqft and double detached garage under application no. LA06/2017/0433/F.
The existing plans offer a fantastic layout for families with 5 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite, 2 reception rooms, study, ground floor shower room, family bathroom and utility room.
The location enjoys all the attributes of a relaxed rural lifestyle whilst in good commuting distance to Comber, Newtownards and Belfast. The property is within proximity to a selection of local amenities and well renowned eateries including Balloo House and Daft Eddy's. The location also offers convenience to the well-established Killinchy Primary School with good road and bus networks to leading Grammar Schools.
Please contact the office for further information.
Travelling from Comber towards Killinchy continue through Lisbane and into Balloo. Passing Balloo House and the crossroads the Thornyhill Road is on your right hand side. Continue for approx 1.5 miles. Site will be located on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »