Site, 40M North Of, 69 Thornyhill Road, Killinchy BT23 6SG
Site For Sale
- Viewing Strictly by Appointment Only
- Site with Full Planning Permission Extending to Approx 0.75 Acres
- Beautiful Rural Setting with Good Convenience to Killinchy, Local Amenities, Killinchy Primary School & Well Renowned Eateries
- Full Planning Permission for Detached Dwelling of Approx 2850sqft Gross Internal Floor Area and Double Detached Garage
- Existing Plans for Detached Property with 5 Bedrooms, 2 with Ensuite, 2 Reception rooms, Family Bathroom, Ground Floor Shower Room & Utility Room
- Application LA06/2017/0433/F
- Ease of Access to Road Networks and Public Transport Links for Commuting to Belfast & Newtownards
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity to acquire a site with full planning permission in a beautiful rural setting. The proposed property will benefit from direct access to the Thornyhill Road, Killinchy with the site extending to approx 0.75 acres.
Full planning permission has been granted for a detached dwelling with a total gross internal floor area of approx 2850sqft and double detached garage under application no. LA06/2017/0433/F.
The existing plans offer a fantastic layout for families with 5 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite, 2 reception rooms, study, ground floor shower room, family bathroom and utility room.
The location enjoys all the attributes of a relaxed rural lifestyle whilst in good commuting distance to Comber, Newtownards and Belfast. The property is within proximity to a selection of local amenities and well renowned eateries including Balloo House and Daft Eddy's. The location also offers convenience to the well-established Killinchy Primary School with good road and bus networks to leading Grammar Schools.
Please contact the office for further information.
Travelling from Comber towards Killinchy continue through Lisbane and into Killinchy. Passing Balloo House and the crossroads the Thornyhill Road is on your right hand side. Continue for approx 1.5 miles.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »