Site @, 39 Ballylintagh Road, Hillsborough BT26 6QQ
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Exceptional Building Site of Approximately 3 Acres in an Unrivalled Tranquil & Secluded Elevated Setting
- Stunning Panoramic Countryside Views to the Dromara Hills & Beyond
- Planning Permission for the Erection of Truly Magnificent Bespoke Detached Family Home & 3 Car Garage of Circa 7000 Sq Ft
- Emphasis on the Environmentally Friendly Ethos with Planning for the Provision of a Wind Turbine to Allow For Geo Thermal Power Supply
- Situated in the Much Sought After Hillsborough Area with Hillsborough Village itself only Minutes Away
- Many Other Parts of the Province Easily Accessible via the Nearby M1 Motorway Network
- Rare Opportunity to Purchase a Site of this Magnitude & Ultimately the Quality of Life Everyone Strives For
- Early Inspection Essential to Appreciate Everything & More this Site has to Offers or Simply to Take in the Fabulous Surroundings
Additional InformationThis exceptional building site of just under 3 acres occupies an unrivalled tranquil and secluded elevated setting with stunning panoramic views of the surrounding countryside to the Dromara hills and beyond. Situated in the much sought after Hillsborough area it also offers convenience with Hillsborough village only minutes away and many other parts of the province easily accessible via the nearby M1 motorway network.
The site offers full planning permission for the erection of a truly magnificent bespoke detached family home and three car garage extending to approximately 7000 square feet subtlety blended into the surrounding landscape. The planning and overall scheme evolves around an environmentally friendly ethos including planning for the provision of a wind turbine to allow for geo thermal power supply.
There are many sites for sale on the open market but very few if any can compare to this particular one with everything and more it offers, thus early inspection is essential to appreciate it in its entirety or simply to take in the breath taking surroundings.
From Hillsborough take the Ballynahinch Road for approximately 2.5 miles and turn right onto Ballylintagh Road. Site is 0.9 of a mile on the left.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »