- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb building plot located along the main Sea Road
- Full planning approval for large 2 storey detached dwelling & garage.
- Accessed via Belvedere Park.
- Within walking distance to beach, golf course, coastal walks & all other local amenities
- Located only a 10 minute drive from Coleraine town centre
- Detailed drawings available.
- Superb single building site with full planning permission for a large detached 2 storey dwelling together with garage. The site benefits from a great location being located on the corner of the main Sea Road leading into Belvedere Park which is within walking distance to the centre of the seaside village of Castlerock, and only a 10 minute drive from Coleraine town centre. Very rarely does a site of this calibre and in this area come on to the market for sale and interested is sure to be high.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »