Site 339 Brockaghboy Terrace, Garvagh BT51 5BZ
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Building Site with PP for Detached Dwelling and Garage
- Site measures Circa 0.3 of an Acre.
- Land Registry Map and Drawings included in Legal Pack
- The Images above are an Artists Impression of the Buildings
Additional InformationViewing Times:
The Site can be viewed at any time.
This site, measuring Approx. approximately a Third of an Acre has Planning Permission for a Detached Dwelling and Garage. The Land Registry Map and Drawings are available in the Legal Pack. The property is situate approx. three miles from Garvagh, and just off the Glen Road and adjacent to 339 Brockaghboy Terrace. Garvagh is a village in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. It is on the banks of the Agivey River, 18 kilometres (11 mi) south of Coleraine on the A29 route. In the 2001 Census it had a population of 1,288. It is situated within Causeway Coast and Glens district.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »