Site 25, Belvoir Park, Belvoir Park, Belfast BT8 8FR
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
Show Home Open Viewing: Sunday 2-4 pm
Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
Email the Agents
We've sent your enquiry to .
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Unit BP7.1S, 21 Lady Ishbel Avenue||£385,000||1,786 sq. feet|
- Show House Closed For The Holidays And Will Re-Open On Sunday 22nd July 2pm - 4pm
- Detached Double Fronted Render Property
- 4 Double Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Bespoke Fitted Exorna Kitchen With Integrated Appliances, Stone Worktops & Centre Island Unit Open Plan To Dining Area
- Garden Room Off Kitchen With Floor To Ceiling Double Glazed Windows & Sliding Door Leading Outside
- Living Room With Feature Limestone Fireplace & Wood Burning Stove
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite With Half Tiled Walls
- Gas Heating Underfloor On Ground Floor
- Double Glazed Windows
- Recessed Down Lighters Throughout
- Tarmac Driveway With Front Garden & Enclosed Rear Garden
- External Features Include Sandstone Patio Area & Estate Railing To Boundary
- Fixtures & Fittings Chosen By Claire Hammond Interiors
- 10 Year Warranty By Global Homes
Additional InformationWelcome to Phase No. 3 of our exquisite collection of distinguished detached and semi-detached Edwardian inspired homes set in beautiful Lagan Valley parkland.
Set within 64 acres of one of the country's finest private woodland and countryside environments, yet only 15 minutes from Belfast City Centre, Belvoir Park offers you a unique opportunity to make your home in one of the most inspiring locations in Northern Ireland.
Featuring some of the most remarkable examples of Edwardian architecture at its heart, enhanced by formal garden spaces and parkland walks, Belvoir Park is a truly unique place to live, offering a choice of homes each created with a meticulous attention to detail that brings nature and heritage together beautifully to meet the needs of modern living.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor and glass panelled wooden door with 5 point locking system.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.78m (15' 7" x 12' 5")
Carpet floor, Limestone fireplace, wood burning stove and 5amp light sockets. Wired for Virgin Media and BT, low voltage spotlights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.95m (11' 8" x 9' 8")
Tiled floor and double doors to...
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.97m x 4.6m (19' 7" x 15' 1")
Tiled floor. High quality units and stone worktop. NEFF integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven and microwave, stainless steel and glass extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer and Hotpoint dishwasher. Concealed under lighting to kitchen units, low voltage spotlights.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.95m (11' 8" x 9' 8")
Tiled floor and floor to ceiling glazed windows with sliding door, low voltage spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.78m x 2.06m (12' 5" x 6' 9")
Tiled floor, bespoke high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Tiled floor, low flush WC and pedestal sink unit with splashback.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.48m (15' 7" x 11' 5")
Carpet floor, separate 5 amp light and USB sockets and TV point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled floor, part tiled walls (fully tiled behind shower), contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings, LED mirror and chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.48m (12' 5" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.99m x 3.4m (13' 1" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.99m x 2.57m (13' 1" x 8' 5")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 4.29m x 2.06m (14' 1" x 6' 9")
Tiled floor, half tiled walls (fully tiled behind separate shower), contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings, LED mirror and chrome towel rail, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath.
- Extensive landscaping with front and rear gardens, sandstone patio area and paths, private driveway and outside water supply.
Heading from the Malone Road roundabout on the Milltown Road turn right at the end of it onto the Hospital Road. Take the 2nd right into the Belvoir Park development. Continue past the Pavilions and number 21 will be on the right hand side.
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Templeton Robinson (Lisburn Road)||028 9066 3030 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)||028 9066 8888 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »