- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A stunning site with far fetching panoramic views to enjoy
- Circa. 2.3 acres with Outline Planning Permission
- Site completely drained with electric and water supply
- Modern stable block with five stables and a 60' x 40 ' barn with a roller door
- Further benefiting from an alarm, CCTV, light and power
- Small floodlight ménage to the rear of the stable block
- Fully landscaped and tree lined private lane leading to the site
- Wonderful location convenient to amenities and local schools
- Views towards Strangford Lough and the Mourne Mountains
- A superb opportunity to build your dream home
- Outline planning details can be found under reference: LA05/2018/0824/O
Additional InformationHave I Got Views For You!
For those longing to build their dream home and enjoy countryside living with stunning views, a convenient location and fantastic equestrian facilities then this could be just the site you have been waiting for! This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a circa. 2.3 acre site with outline planning permission and superb views towards Strangford Lough and the Mourne Mountains.
The site benefits from being fully drained, water supply and electric are already on site, the lane leading to the site is in good condition and the modern stable block and barn have an alarm installed with CCTV.
Lisleen Road is conveniently located on the outskirts of Gilnahirk and within a short drive of Belfast. It is close to a range of amenities including Hillmount Garden Centre where a coffee and a bit of shopping can be enjoyed and Castlereagh Hills Golf Club. It is convenient to the main arterial routes for city commuting and provides easy access to Belfast's outer ring for wider networks.
Outline planning details can be found under reference: LA05/2018/0824/O
For further information or to arrange a viewing please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »