- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Viewing Strictly by Appointment Only
- Superb Building Site Located Between Saintfield & Crossgar
- Located Some 70m Down Laneway Away from the Road
- Full Planning Permission for Detached Dwelling of Circa 3000sqft Gross Internal Floor Area
- With 4 bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room, 3 bedrooms with ensuites, 4 reception rooms, family bathroom, guest WC, utility room.. The existing plans could, if required, be amended to suit individual needs (Could be Amended if Required Subject to Necessary Approvals)
- Downpatrick Close at Hand Offering Excellent Range of Primary & Secondary Schools
- Convenient to Main Arterial Routes & Public Transport Links for Commuting to Belfast
- Planning Ref - LA07/2017/1411/F
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity to acquire a site with full planning permission in a delightful rural setting with Crossgar Village and Saintfield only a few minutes' drive away offering an array of local amenities. There is also excellent convenience to Downpatrick with a range of highly regarded Primary and Secondary Schools. Close at hand to the main routes and public transport links for those commuting to work and schools in Belfast.
The proposed property will be accessed via Crossgar Road in Comber offering excellent convenience to range of local shops, restaurants and amenities in Comber town centre. The location offers ease of access to Belfast and Newtownards with excellent transport links via the main arterial routes.
Full planning permission has been granted for a detached dwelling with a gross internal floor area of approximatley 3000sqft.
The existing plans offer a fantastic layout for families with 4 bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room, 3 bedrooms with ensuites, 4 reception rooms, family bathroom, guest WC, utility room.. The existing plans could, if required, be amended to suit individual needs (subject to necessary approvals).
Please contact the office for further information.
Travelling from Saintfield, travel along the Crossgar Road and site number 121 is on your left hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »