- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Size: Approx 1322 sq ft
- Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Semi Detached House
Ashleigh’s location on Bryansford Road is in the most prestigious residential area of Newcastle and consequently the development offers an extremely rare opportunity to obtain a new high quality home in a much sought after area. Views of the Mourne Mountains, convenience to parks, Main Street, schools and all Newcastle’s other amenities, plus easy access to forest parks, the world famous Royal County Down Golf Course, horse riding and a host of other rural pursuits combine to make this a very desirable family environment. Quality of build, design and appearance will ensure many years of low maintenance and worry free occupation of what have proven to be exceptional, traditional family homes.
- Ground Floor
- Hall: 4' 7'' x 19' 8'' (1.4m x 6.0m)
- Living Room: 19' 8'' x 11' 10'' (6.0m x 3.6m)
- Dining Room: 13' 9'' x 13' 5'' (4.2m x 4.1m)
- Kitchen: 10' 10'' x 16' 5'' (3.3m x 5.0m)
- W.C: 6' 7'' x 3' 11'' (2m x 1.2m)
- First Floor
- Landing: 7' 10'' x 3' 11'' (2.4m x 1.2m)
- Master Bedroom: 11' 6'' x 10' 10'' (3.5m x 3.3m)
- Bedroom (2): 8' 2'' x 8' 6'' (2.5m x 2.6m)
- Bedroom (3): 10' 6'' x 11' 10'' (3.2m x 3.6m)
- En Suite Shower Room: 4' 11'' x 4' 11'' (1.5m x 1.5m)
- All measurements are approximate.
- Outline Specification: House Type - Detached And Semi Detached Houses
- Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 3 bedrooms (1 en suite), Bathroom. · Flush walnut/beech doors with stainless ironmongery. · Glass infill to hardwood contemporary square edge newels with hardwood handrail. · 150 mm square edge skirting and 100mm architraves with painted finish. · Gardens front and rear laid out with beds. · Close board fencing to boundary. · NHBC electrical specification. · uPVC Double Glazed Windows · Oil fired central heating. · Price includes NIE connection. · NHBC warranty. P.C. Allowances: Kitchen £5000 Bathrooms £2000 Tiling £500 Fireplace £1000
- Nominated Suppliers:
- Kitchen: Hillside Kitchens 19 Ballyardle Road Kilkeel 028 4176 3104 Natural Wood Kitchens Dundrum Road Newcastle 028 4372 3499 Bathrooms: McCall Supplies 12 Dundrum Road Clough Downpatrick 028 4481 1999 J P Corry Ballydugan Ind Est Ballydugan Road Downpatrick 028 4461 2011 Fireplaces: Natural Home Interiors 142 Dundrum Road Newcastle 028 437 22126 Mourne Fireplaces 90c Temple Shopping Centre Carryduff Road Temple Crossroads 028 9263 8162 Tiling: McCalls Tiles (details above)
- New Homes Selection Procedure:
- James Wilson & Son will be pleased to advise on site availability and house types. Initially a 24 hour hold can be given be the negotiator for your selected site. Within 24 hours we must ask you to lodge a Site Reservation Fee of £1000 payable to Maghera Developments Ltd. which will be on Contract Acceptance, convert to part deposit (up until this stage any monies paid are fully refundable). When your chosen site is released for sale you will be granted not less than 3 weeks to sign and return the building agreement and contract documents along with a 10% deposit, balance monies will be requested on the completion of the property. After 3 weeks, if a reservation extension can not be granted, the site must return to available status.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »