- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Two Sites Released at The Close at Mount Eagles
Located towards the rural edge of the highly successful Mount Eagles Development, The Close offers a small cul de sac setting comprising of just 24 homes designed to maximimise the rural views which many of the homes will enjoy. A great mix of well proportioned properties ensures appeal for first time buyers and home movers alike.
The development boasts great amenities including shops and a community centre in Mount Eagles Square, play areas for children, and regular bus services to Belfast.
Many of the properties enjoy a superb turnkey specification while our larger house types are available with PC Sums enabling buyers to become even more involved in personalising their new home.
All new homes at Mount Eagles benefit from
· Traditional construction with an attractive mix of brick and render external finishes
· NHBC 10 year warranty
· Mains Gas zoned central heating with thermostatic controls
· Modern high efficiency gas combi boiler
· PVC double glazed windows
· Suitable for Co-Ownership Purchase, subject to terms and conditions
· Tarmac driveway and paths
· Timber fencing to selected boundaries
· Front & rear garden levelled and sown in grass
· A landscape management service for common areas. A charge of approximately £98 per annum is made to each property.
The superb turnkey specification, includes:
· Excellent fitted kitchen with a choice of doors and worktops
· Integrated stainless steel gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan.
· Integrated Fridge / Freezer
· Integrated Washer / Dryer
· Integrated Dishwasher
· Choice of tiles for floor tiling to entrance hall, kitchen, ground floor WC, bathroom and ensuite where applicable
· Choice of tiles for splashback tiling above kitchen worktop, wash basins and bath.
· White panelled internal doors.
· Walls and ceilings painted (choice of 4 Crown Colours / one colour throughout)
· Bevelled skirting, square newel posts & spindles, painted white gloss or clear varnish
· High quality white sanitaryware
· Generous electrical specification
· Carpet flooring from selected range to untiled floors (Lounge flooring not included)
· Projected Energy Performance Certificate of C74
Further details, Mortgage advice and on site viewing can be arranged by contacting our new Developments Department. T: 90 30 90 30
1. When a site is reserved, customers will be granted not less than SIX weeks, known as the Reservation Period, to sign and return the required Building Agreements and
Contract Documents. Reservations will normally only be taken from customers who are in a position to sign a Building Agreement with finance in place i.e. First Time
Buyer, customer with their own property sold, cash buyer etc. The Reservation Fee is £500 unless otherwise stated and is non-refundable. After the Reservation
Period the site may be returned to AVAILABLE status. T o l a n d H o u s e P r o p e r t i e s L t d ( T H P ) reserves the right to change the specification or sell the property to
another customer during the Reservation Period,should that customer be in a better position to sign a Building Agreement. In such instances, the original customer will be given not less
than 24 hrs notice in which time, the Building Agreement must be signed. Upon acceptance of the Building Agreement (Contract), customers will be expected to pay a 5% deposit unless
otherwise stated on the basic purchase price (less holding fee). This deposit is payable via the customers solicitor. Balance monies are due on completion.
2. Definitions: Available – Property for Sale
Reserved – Holding Fee paid pending contract being signed
Sold – Under Contract
3. SITE SAFETY – To avoid the risk of serious injury please contact McGranaghan Estate Agents.com / Falloon Estate Agents prior to viewing / visiting any work in progress on this
The particulars and plans included in this brochure have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and no claim for errors or omissions
can be admitted. They are prepared for the purpose of identification only and the guidance of the purchasers. They do not form part of any contract and all negotiations are subject to our prior
approval .Intending purchasers may inspect the property only on the production of our authority. THP reserves the right to change elevations, plans, specifications and prices as required.
COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT : A management company may be provided for communal management services. If so, a Monthly/Annual Management Fee will apply. Fee T.B.C.
In compliance with Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading and Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations, please note that any visual or pictorial
representations as featured in this brochure such as 3D computer generated images are purely intended as a guide for illustrative, concept purposes only and often
may be subject to change. Any floor plans and site layouts used are not to scale and all dimensions are approximate and subject to change. Also note the brochure
does not feature exact location or presence of specific or detailed items such as street lighting, sub stations or full finishes etc. All specific details to your chosen plot
or immediate boundaries etc. should be checked with the agent, developer, or your legal advisor prior to purchase. Copyright notice: All rights reserved. The contents
of this brochure may not be reproduced, copied, redistributed, or otherwise made available in whole or part without the prior written consent of the developer. Terms & Conditions available to view on our website at www.mcgranaghanestateagents.com
Schools near Mount EaglesVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 2 The Close At Mount Eagles||Sale agreed||1,300 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|028 9266 3396 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9030 9030 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9061 4060 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »