- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloaks WC, Lounge, Family Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Four Bedrooms (Master Ensuite) & Family Bathroom
- High Quality Kitchen With The Choice Of Kitchen Doors, Handles & Worktop Colours
- Generous PC Sum Allowance For Bathroom & Ensuite
- Internal Walls & Ceilings Painted Along With The Internal Woodwork
- Contemporary Skirting & Architrave With Matching One Panel Internal Doors
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- High Quality Composite Front Door
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Staircase Balustrades Painted White & Finished With Modern Handrail
- Comprehensive Range Of Electrical Points, Sockets, Television & Telephone Point
- Alarm System Installed
- Attractive Stone Walls Surrounding The Property
- Gardens Levelled & Sown In Grass With A Decorative Patio Area
- Tarmac Driveway
Contemporary Detached Family Home
We are excited to bring to the market these two new build contemporary detached family homes!! Set just off the Pond Park Road, Lisburn in this highly sought-after location. The properties will be finished to a high specification throughout and will boast bright spacious accommodation, that is within easy reach of many local schools, local amenities as well as easy access to Belfast by way of the North Lisburn Feeder Road making it an ideal base for those who have to commute. These exclusive houses have been carefully designed to make full potential of space and offer modern open plan living that is finished to the latest energy efficiency standards, we strongly recommend an early enquiry about these properties as interest is expected to be high.
- Entrance Hall
- Cloaks WC
- Lounge 19' 4'' x 12' 4'' (5.89m x 3.76m)
- Family Room 12' 3'' x 10' 4'' (3.73m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen 12' 3'' x 8' 9'' (3.73m x 2.66m)
- Dining Room 9' 8'' x 7' 7'' (2.94m x 2.31m)
- Utility Room
- 1st Floor
- Bedroom 1 12' 4'' x 10' 9'' (3.76m x 3.27m) (At Widest Point)
- Bedroom 2 12' 2'' x 8' 8'' (3.71m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3 8' 6'' x 8' 2'' (2.59m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 4 8' 8'' x 6' 8'' (2.64m x 2.03m)
- Bathroom 7' 1'' x 5' 9'' (2.16m x 1.75m)
- Booking Procedure
- In order to reserve a property, a booking deposit of £1000 (£500 of which is non refundable) is payable to Shooter Property Services. Upon receipt of booking deposit Shooter Property Services will instruct the vendor’s solicitor to forward contract, title and building agreement to the purchasers solicitor. These agreements are to be signed and returned to the vendor’s solicitor within 6 weeks of booking, together with a deposit for 5% of the purchase price. The developer retains the right to place the property back on the market for sale should agreements not be signed within this timescale.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »