- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- New build 4 bedroom detached contemporary home of circa. 2,420sq ft in a private gated development on the leafy Newforge Lane.
- Living room with feature gas stove set in tiled recess in chimney breast with granite hearth and trim.
- Extensive open plan luxury fitted kitchen with island, dining and living area with french doors to patio and lawn.
- Separate fully fitted utility room, cloaks and stores.
- Master bedroom with sliding door to dressing room and ensuite shower room with his & hers vanity units.
- 4 piece contemporary bathroom suite, study and bedroom 2 on 1st floor.
- 2nd floor Jack & Jill ensuite bathroom shared by bedroom 3 & 4 and south facing balcony accessed off bedroom 3.
- Bespoke under stair storage systems where applicable
- Bespoke fitted walk-in wardrobes Sites 3 & 4 include His & Hers walk-in wardrobes
- All walls to be painted in matt emulsion
- Ceilings and woodwork to be painted white
- Moulded skirting boards (8"downstairs 6"upstairs) and 3" architraves with hockey stick throughout
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient Combi / System (where applicable) boilers
- Comprehensive range of electrical fittings to include light fittings and electrical sockets throughout as well as TV points in all rooms (including bedrooms), a telephone / data point in the living room (main BT point) and master bedroom (extension point) and a light fitting in the roof space
- Gas stoves set in tiled recess in chimney breast with granite hearth & trim
- Pre-wired for BT Fibre Optic
- White painted 4 panel raised mould internal doors with quality brushed stainless-steel ironmongery
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Speaker cables pulled to locations in kitchen, family and living rooms, feeding back to central 'hub' location in cloakroom cupboard
- Fully installed security alarm
- High quality units with choice of traditional / contemporary doors with a range of colours and handles to choose from
- Choice of 'Sinquastone' re-engineered quartz worktops
- Contemporary chrome 'Blanco' tap
- Integrated appliances to include; branded gas hob, stacked branded electric oven & microwave oven combi, and integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher & extractor
- 1.5 bowl low profile stainless steel sink
- Pendant light fittings ('Hektar' LED by Ikea) above island
- Recessed downlighters to open plan Kitchen / Dining
- Utility with a choice of laminate worktop, doors and handles
- Choice of colour of wall units
- Plumbed for free standing washing machine & tumble dryer
- BATHROOMS ENSUITES & WC
- High quality contemporary white sanitary ware
- Recessed downlighters
- 4 piece contemporary bathroom suite
- One LED illuminated mirror with de-mister pad to bathroom & one to the master ensuite, both with Bluetooth speaker
- Free standing bath
- Heated chrome towel radiators
- Wall to wall feature mirror in bathroom
- Low profile shower trays and toughened glass doors and panels throughout
- Wall mounted vanity units to bathroom and master ensuite - Semi-pedestal wash hand basin to WC
- Three thermostatic bar showers with dual head: rain drench and separate hand held
- FLOORING & TILES
- Choices of quality ceramic floor tiles to Hall, Kitchen / Dining, Snug Bathroom, Ensuites, Cloakroom and Utility
- Choice of high quality timber laminate or carpet to Lounge and Bedrooms
- Choice of tiled splashback to Kitchen
- Choice of full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Choice of quality wall tiles to feature areas in Bathroom and Ensuites
- Choice of tiled wall panel to WC
- Choice of quality carpets to Stairs & Landings
- Traditional cavity wall construction with K-Rend colour render finish
- Sites 1 & 2 include feature natural Donegal Sandstone cladding to front bay projection
- Wall lighting to each façade
- Dual colour woodgrain double glazed PVC windows
- Black PVC soffit, fascia, decorative bargeboards and finials
- Black seamless aluminum guttering and extruded aluminum down pipes
- Natural slate roofs
- Feature brick pavers to driveways and pathways at front
- Bevelled grey flags to rear patio and pathways at sides
- External power sockets to front and rear
- Feature external bollard lighting to front driveways
- Automated gate access link to smart phones
- Painted vertical boarded timber fencing to rear gardens with capping piece
- External water tap to rear garden
- Front garden boundaries defined by garden retaining walls (where applicable) and black estate railing
- Composite front door with 5 point multi-lock system
- Lawns turfed to front and rear
- NHBC 10-year Warranty
- Please Note: Images shown are of Site 1
Additional InformationA private gated development nestled on the leafy Newforge Lane off Malone Road, Belfast.
Tucked away in the leafy suburb of Malone in the desirable BT9 area of Belfast, the exclusive development of Forest Gate offers a collection of four immaculate family homes, each characterised by spacious, modern interiors and beautifully-designed exteriors.
The magnificence of these homes also lies in their surroundings - as well as being close to Shaw's Bridge and the bustling Lisburn Road this unique development is on the doorstep to some of the most beautiful scenery that Belfast has to offer. From Belvoir Forest Park and Ormeau Parklands, to Lagan Meadows and Malone Golf Club, this location is truly in a league of its own.
Boasting the ideal balance between comfort and convenience, these new homes are also within easy reach of an abundance of local amenities, including first-class eateries, independent boutiques, supermarkets, museums, sports teams, leading primary and secondary schools and the world-renowned Queen's University Belfast.
What's more, thanks to great transport facilities and easy access to not only Belfast City Centre and Lisburn but also both George Best and Belfast International Airport, these homes are perfectly placed for commuters.
It goes without saying that this new development would be ideal for growing families wishing to lay down roots in one of Northern Ireland's most sought-after locations.
Small Enough to Care Large Enough to Cope
With a rapidly expanding portfolio of work in the residential sector, Alskea has gained an exceptional reputation for building high quality turnkey homes.
Since its inception over a decade ago, Alskea has been the proud winner of numerous awards and to this day, the company is continuing to meet the high standards expected by every discerning purchaser.
What can you expect from your new home in Forest Gate?
Quality - A finely crafted and beautiful home constructed by a dedicated and experienced team, who pay great attention to detail and take pride in their work.
Security - With intruder alarms, locking windows and a five-point multi locking composite front door, homeowners can benefit from peace of mind.
Efficiency - High levels of thermal insulation and gas-fired central heating ensure warmth and efficiency.
Warranty - The industry leaders in Buildmark cover; NHBC will provide a ten year warranty for all homes in Forest Gate.
After Sales - Homeowners will experience a second to none after sales service, and Alskea staff will deal with any queries or issues that may arise in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 4.01m (17' 9" x 13' 2")
- 6.3m x 3.61m (20' 8" x 11' 10")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 2.24m (12' 7" x 7' 4")
- 4.67m x 2.62m (15' 4" x 8' 7")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.77m x 1.8m (9' 1" x 5' 11")
- 2.13m x 0.97m (7' 0" x 3' 2")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.99m (13' 2" x 13' 1")
- 4.06m x 1.75m (13' 4" x 5' 9")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.82m x 1.85m (9' 3" x 6' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.35m (12' 5" x 11' 0")
- 3.78m x 2.39m (12' 5" x 7' 10")
- 3.73m x 2.24m (12' 3" x 7' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.54m x 4.06m (18' 2" x 13' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.54m x 3.81m (18' 2" x 12' 6")
- 3.71m x 3.15m (12' 2" x 10' 4")
Turning onto Newforge Lane from the Malone Road Forest Gate is located after Forest Hill on the left hand side.
Schools near Forest GateVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
For more information visit The Transfer Tutor (Multi Award Winning App).
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 2 Forest Gate||£595,000||2,420 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »