- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- All in the Detail - Luxury House Specification
- All walls to be painted light grey matt emulsion
- Ceilings and woodwork to be painted white
- 6” skirting boards and 3” architrave with hockey stick throughout
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient combi boiler
- Comprehensive range of electrical fittings to include light fittings and electrical sockets throughout (1 no. double socket with USB port to Kitchen, Living Room & 3 no. Bedrooms) as well as TV points in Living Room, Kitchen / Dining and Bedrooms
- Wall mounted lights in Master & Bedroom 4
- Gas stove in Living Room with granite hearth, side panels and feature tiling
- Pre-wired for BT Fibre Optic, Virgin Media & Sky connections
- White painted shaker style internal doors, with glass panels where applicable with quality brushed stainless-steel ironmongery
- Bespoke under stairs storage systems
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fully installed security alarm
- High quality units with choice of traditional / contemporary doors with a range of colours and handles to choose from
- Island units including feature display shelving & casual dining areas
- Choice of quality ‘Topshape’ worktop
- Branded integrated appliances to include; induction hob, electric double oven, microwave, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, extractor and combi washer / dryer
- Contemporary chrome monoblock tap
- 1.5 bowl low profile stainless steel sink
- Recessed downlighters to open plan Kitchen / Dining with pendants to island unit
- BATHROOMS ENSUITES & WC
- High quality contemporary white sanitary ware
- Recessed downlighters
- 4 piece contemporary bathroom suite
- Free standing bath
- Back to wall W.C.
- Wall hung Vanity units
- Heated chrome towel radiators to bathrooms & ensuites
- Wall to wall feature mirror in bathroom
- Low profile shower trays and toughened glass doors and panels throughout
- Two thermostatic bar showers with dual head: rain drench and separate hand-held fittings (Master & Bathroom)
- Electric shower to Bedroom 4
- LED mirror light with shaving socket in Ensuites
- FLOORING AND TILES
- Choices of quality ceramic floor tiles to Entrance Hall & Kitchen / Dining, Bathroom, Ensuites & WC
- Choice of high quality timber laminate or carpet to Lounge and Bedrooms
- Choice of high quality carpets to Stairs & Landings
- Choice of quality wall tiles to feature areas in Bathroom and Ensuites
- Choice of full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Choice of tiled splashback to Kitchen
- Choice of tiled wall panel to WC
- Traditional cavity wall construction with red clay brick facing walls, corbelling details, soldier course and sandstone door surrounds
- Feature lighting to front, gable & rear patio
- Dual colour woodgrain double glazed PVC windows (black external frames & white internal frames)
- Natural slate roofs
- Black seamless aluminium guttering and extruded aluminium down pipes
- Feature resin bound gravel walkways
- Paved patio to rear gardens
- External power socket to rear
- Painted vertical boarded timber fencing to rear gardens
- External water tap to gable
- Front garden boundaries defined by black metal railing
- Composite front door with 5 point multi-lock system
- SMA driveways
- Lawns turfed to front and seeded to rear (where applicable)
- Decorative chimney stacks & pots
- NHBC 10-year Warranty
An Impressive Collection of Impressive Homes
Nestled just off the Upper Lisburn Road in one of Belfast’s most sought-after areas to live, Balmoral Park Mews strikes the ideal balance between a comfortable home in a secluded location, yet all the while guaranteeing the endless benefits of city-suburb living.
With both Balmoral and Finaghy Rail Halt located just a stone’s throw away, residents of Balmoral Park Mews can find themselves experiencing the hustle and bustle of Belfast’s thriving City Centre within minutes. Whether it’s relaxing at one of Belfast’s many excellent restaurants, enjoying some retail therapy at the renowned Victoria Square Shopping Complex or admiring the colourful array of plants and flowers at the city’s much-loved Botanic Gardens, homeowners are spoilt for choice when it comes to exciting things to see and do nearby. What’s more, exclusive to the Balmoral area, the lush fairways of Balmoral Golf Club and treelined paths of Musgrave Park are also located right on the doorstep.
Introducing an impressive collection of exceptional properties, Balmoral Park Mews is sure to appeal to a range of prospective buyers. Thanks to striking exteriors and stylishly designed interiors, showcasing high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, homeowners are ensured the very best in modern living. With ground floor apartments benefitting from the addition of a spacious garden area, residents can kick back and enjoy all that this unique space has to offer. For those who are keen to experience an element of the great outdoors, several properties at Balmoral Park Mews also boast an exclusive external terrace space.
Small Enough to Care
Large Enough to Cope
“We respect our clients and homebuyers, and it is our goal to hand them not just a new house at an affordable price, but a superbly built home they can be proud of.”
MD & Founder of Alskea
With a rapidly expanding portfolio of work in the residential sector, Alskea has gained an exceptional reputation for building high quality turnkey homes. Since it’s inception over a decade ago, Alskea has been the proud winner of numerous awards and to this day, the company is continuing to meet the high standards expected by every discerning purchaser.
What can you expect from your new home in Balmoral Park Mews?
Quality: A finely crafted and beautiful home constructed by a dedicated and experienced team, who pay great attention to detail and take pride in their work.
Security: With intruder alarms, locking windows and a multi-locking front door, homeowners can benefit from peace of mind.
Efficiency: High levels of thermal insulation and gas–fired central heating ensure warmth and efficiency.
Warranty: The industry leaders in Buildmark cover; NHBC will provide a ten–year warranty for all homes in Balmoral Park Mews.
After Sales: Homeowners will experience a second to none after sales service, and Alskea staff will deal with any queries or issues that may arise in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
Schools near Balmoral Park MewsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 2, 15-17 Upper Lisburn Road||£345,000||1,506 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »