- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb site with Full Planning Permission of Circa. 0.5 acres
- Planning for a detached 2500 sq. ft. Georgian home with a garage
- A wonderful opportunity to build a brand new luxury home
- Beautiful semi-rural location, yet convenient to Belfast
- Impressive entrance hall that sets the tone throughout
- Superb kitchen and open plan dining which in turns opens to a snug with a vaulted ceiling
- Kitchen area with fabulous full height doors to the patio
- Spacious living room and a separate family room - perfect for modern day living
- Utility/boot room with plumbing for white goods and access to a WC
- Five double bedrooms - three on the first floor and two on the second floor
- Master suite benefiting from "his & hers" dressing room and an en-suite
- A further possible two dressing rooms to the top floor bedrooms
- Family bathroom on the first floor and a shower room to the second floor
- Double garage with option for a games room above
- Pressurised oil fired central heating (alternatives available)
- Sash windows to the front of the property and double glazed throughout
- Surrounding gardens landscaped to offer lawn, west facing patio & planted flowerbeds
- Driveway providing plenty of off-street parking
Additional InformationThis is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a Circa. 0.5 acres site with full planning permission and a fantastic semi-rural location that is convenient to Belfast and Carryduff. The current planning will result in a wonderful Georgian style home with plenty of space for all of the family to enjoy. The design of the property is very much centred on modern day family living, with more than enough reception space and large double bedrooms, that is sure to please all members of the family.
The ground floor will comprise an entrance hall, a living room, a family room, a superb kitchen/diner with full height doors to the rear patio and a centre island, a snug that is open to the kitchen/diner, a utility room and a WC. The first floor comprises a master suite complete with “his & hers” dressing rooms and an en-suite, a further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The second floor comprises a further two large bedrooms both benefiting from dressing rooms and a shower room with a three piece suite.
The site benefits from a south facing patio area that can be accessed via the opening doors from the kitchen that will capture afternoon and evening sunshine… just perfect for some al fresco dining. There will be surrounding lawns and the flowerbeds will be planted with an array of plants & shrubs, resulting in delightful outdoor space all the family can enjoy. There is a paddock to the rear.
This fantastic site is located on the Upper Mealough Road making it both easily accessible to South and East Belfast. The location is semi-rural and is blessed with countryside views and rural charm. Please refer to the location map.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
NB Images are used for illustrative purposes only.
- Please Note: An additional fee of £45,000 is required to cover the following works that have already been carried out on the site for the new purchaser: NIE to site edge and payment of all fees. Bringing Water to site edge; Laneway works Sewerage treatment plant acquisition; stream culverted; Storm attenuation works for NI Rivers Agency; Treatment Plant instillation; Site enabling works – topsoil strip, cut, fill, site formation.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »