Site, 17 Kesh Road, Lisburn BT27 5RP
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Substantial Site with 4 Bed Bungalow
- Full Planning Permission for 3 Dwellings
- Subject to Demolition of existing Dwelling
- Approval for 4 Bed Detached & Set of 2 Semi-Detached
- Site measures Circa 0.25 of an Acre
- Located on Kesh Road Lisburn/Close to AI
Additional InformationViewing Times:
The Site can be viewed at any time.
We are delighted to bring to market this site with full planning permission for 3 new dwellings. Permission is for 4 bedroom detached property, and a set of semi detached properties, one being a 4 bedroom and one being a 3 bedroom.The site is circa 0.25 acres and lies between Belfast and Newry on the popular Kesh Road, Lisburn. It is close to Sprucefield, Down Royal and with easy access to both Belfast and Dublin.
Existing dwelling approx 1100 Sq Ft.
Full Planning Permission for:
4 Bed Detached - 1370 square ft./with garage 1512 square ft
4 Bed Semi-detached- 1300 square ft
3 Bed Semi Detached - 1160 square ft
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »