This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- The construction has been started with footings being put in for the garage which keeps the planning permission live permanently.
- Sewage by access of separate tank and soak away on site.
- There is electricity on site but water will need to be introduced to the site.
- For further details or copies of planning and floor plans etc please speak to Peter Rogers.
This excellent site extending to approximately half an acre, has a private lane way to a level site with beautiful views over the countryside and the sea. The full planning has been passed for an attractive detached family home with versatile accommodation in a rural location.
Kilbright Road, Greyabbey
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »