Site 121C Saintfield Road, Lisburn BT27 5PG
Building Site For Sale
- Full Planning Permission for an exceptional contemporary residence
- The proposed home presents 4 bedrooms with generous reception spaces
- Site of approximately 0.4 acres
- Views to Open Countryside
- Convenient to Lisburn City Centre and its leading Schools
- Ease of commute to Belfast and beyond with the M1 motorway just minutes away.
Additional InformationRarely does an opportunity like this arise to purchase a site with such a contemporary residence. The first of its kind to be granted development in a rural setting and designed by FAMILY (Award Winning Architects). This Four bedroom family home names the 'Barnhouse' has been thoroughly thought out in design and function and is proposed to utilise contemporary forms and materials, connecting in with local vernacular architecture in its local rural setting.
The site itself extends to approximately 0.4 acres with views to open countryside.
In close proximity to the M1 Motorway and with ease of access to Belfast and the south via the A1 Dual Carriageway.
Early enquires are recommended as it is sure to appeal to a broad range of individuals.
When leaving the M1 Motorway at the Saintfield Road Exit, take the Saintfield Road past Dobbies Garden Centre and continue for two miles. After two miles filter left and continue along the Saintfield Road and the is 500 yards on the left hand side
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »