Site 1&2, On Land Between 74-76 Old Carrick Road, Newtownabbey,
4 Bed Semi-detached House
Show Home Open Viewing:
By appointment only
Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
EFFICIENT, MODERN DAY LIVING IN A PEACEFUL SETTING
These energy efficient semi-detached homes are located on the sought after Old Carrick Road, Newtownabbey, just minutes away from Greenisland and Jordanstown respectively. A vast array of amenities are right on your doorstep including Knockagh Monument, Loughshore and Hazelbank Parks, Ulster University Sports Complex, Greenisland Golf Club and Whiteabbey Village to name a few. The properties further benefit from top quality primary and secondary schools in the area and direct bus and rail links to Belfast City Centre.
- High efficiency double glazing and upgraded insulation to achieve high energy rated house.
- Highly efficient gas boiler with hot water storage tank.
- Coloured render external skin.
- Black concrete roof tiles.
- Grey UPVC windows and composite door to front. French doors to rear.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, tv and telephone points.
- Wired for satellite tv.
- Driveway laid in decorative gravel (optional upgrade to tarmac).
- Option for a single garage (POA)
- Lawns seeded prior to hand over.
- Rear garden to have vertical timber fencing.
- Patio laid to patio doors area in Acheson and glover product.
- Fully fitted contemporary kitchen customisable with your choice of selections from doors, handles, work surfaces and splashback tiling.
- Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, electric oven, electric hob and extractor fan and dishwasher.
- Small utility store plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Choice of floor tiles supplied and fitted to ground floor hallway, W.C. and kitchen, living and dining area.
- Choice of carpets or wood laminate flooring supplied and fitted to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms.
- Contemporary white sanitary ware to four-piece bathroom and en-suite.
- Choice of tiles supplied and fitted to bathroom and en-suite floors and showers.
- Choice of vanity unit for main and en-suite bathrooms.
- Choice of two internal door and handle types.
- PV Solar Panels to roof.
- Outside light and doorbell.
- 10 year structural warranty.
Register your interest with Country Estates Glengormley on 028 90830 803 or simply click the enquire tab.
Other Developments by
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.