- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 5 Bedrooms (Ensuite Shower Room).
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe.
- Open Plan, Kitchen, Living and Dining with separate Utility Room with larder.
- Separate Lounge. Sunroom.
- Bathroom. Separate WC
- Thermostatically controlled Oil Fired Central Heating System - 3 zone heating system.
- Gross internal area c. 2594 plus 452 sq ft double garage.
- Hardwood front door. Solid 5 panel internal doors.
- UPVC windows.
- Oil fired central heating with condensing boiler.
- 10 Year ICW Structural Warranty.
- PC Sums £5,000 Kitchen, £1000 Fireplace. White sanitary ware included.
- No tiling or flooring included. Driveway blinded.
- Architects drawings with bed and wardrobes are for illustration only.
- Views of Gill Hall Estate famous for its beauty and its intrigue and surrounding countryside with rolling County Down Drumlins. Ideally situated approximately 2.5 miles from A1 Carriageway . 5 miles from Edenmore Golf Club. Approximately 3.5 miles from Dromore.
Porch: (2.20m x 1.235m) (7’3 x 4’1)
Hallway: (4.60m x 2.40m) (15’1 x 7’11)
Lounge (4.58m x 4.20m) (15’ x 13’9 )
Dining Room: 3.30m x 3.27m (10’10 x 10’9)
Kitchen with Dining and family area: (10.07m x 4.30m) (33’1 x 14’1)
Sunroom: (3.90m x 3.54m) (12’10 x 11’8)
Utility Room: (3.45m x 1.79m) (11’4 x 5’11)
Garage: (5.31m x 3.45m) (17’5 x 11’4)
Master Bedroom: (4.58m x 4.20m)
(15’1 x 13’9)
Ensuite: (2.75m x 1.22m) (9’ x 4’)
Bedroom 2: 4.20m x 2.97m (13’9 x 9’9)
Bedroom 3: 3.30m x 3.27m (10’10 x 10’9)
Bedroom 4: (3.27 x 2.97) (10’9 x 9’9)
Bedroom 5: (5.40m x 3.45m) (17’9 x 11’4)
Bathroom: 2.975 x 2.40m (9’9 x 7’11)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »