- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- High quality handless units by Konfig complete with quartz worktops and upstands. Under cabinet lighting by LED strip.
- Large island unit with s/s Franke undermount sink and pendant lights over. Quooker Fusion boiling water tap. Franke built in waste disposal unit.
- Built in Bosch appliances to include induction hob, single oven, combination microwave oven, integrated extractor fan, 70:30 integrated fridge freezer, fully integrated dishwasher.
- Utility room plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier.
- Porcelain floor tiling to entrance hall, kitchen, dining, living, utility room. Wood effect porcelain tile in bedrooms.
- Floor tiling to bathrooms and ensuites.
- Bathrooms & ensuites
- Motion activated LED lighting.
- Contemporary sanitaryware
- colour white and chrome fittings.
- Vanity units to bathrooms and ensuites.
- Wall mounted Tissino water heated towel radiators to bathroom and ensuites.
- Heated illuminated mirror to bathroom and ensuites.
- Fully tiled shower enclosures. Splash back tiling to wash hand basins.
- Shaver sockets / toothbrush sockets to bathroom and ensuites.
- Shower fittings to bathrooms and ensuites with drench head and separate handheld shower head.
- Low profile shower trays with contemporary glass panels / doors.
- Selected apartments with fitted bath compete with chrome fittings.
- Wall hung WC with enclosed Geberit cistern & flush plate.
- Heating & heat recovery system
- Giacomini underfloor heating with thermostatic controls in all rooms.
- Remote operation and temperature setting by smart phone app.
- Energy efficient Worchester-Bosch gas fired combi boiler.
- Mechanically operated ventilation throughout, with energy efficient heat recovery system.
- Flame effect Gazco electric fire with remote control in lounge.
- Electrical, television & network
- Comprehensive range of power outlet sockets and switches with brushed stainless steel finish.
- Selected sockets with USB charging ports.
- Energy efficient LED down lighters to entrance hall, dining kitchen, master bedroom, bathrooms and ensuites, utility rooms, walk in wardrobes, other areas with fitted ceiling pendants.
- LED strip lights to built-in wardrobes.
- Sky TV and data points to lounge, tv and data points in all bedrooms & dining areas.
- Security alarm to ground floor apartments, including internal and external sounders, PIR sensors and keyboard panel.
- Separately switched 5 amp sockets to lounge area for table lamps.
- Mains operated smoke and heat detectors to comply with current building control regulations.
- Internal features
- All ceilings approximately 9 feet high.
- Moulded 8'' skirtings throughout.
- Solid concrete floors in all areas.
- Four panel 44mm solid internal doors with high quality Forme modern ironmongery.
- Ceiling coving to entrance hall, living room and dining areas.
- All internal walls painted one colour with colour white ceilings (bedrooms in different to living / dining / kitchen).
- Wardrobe and walk in wardrobe internal fitout by client.
- Passenger lift to first and second floors.
- External Finishes
- Traditional cavity wall construction.
- External walls in brick colour red.
- Roof finished in traditional slate.
- Sliding sash windows in PVC colour light cream (to front elevation only).
- External sills in reconstituted stone.
- Composite front entrance door with enhanced security to ground floor apartments.
- Aluminum entrance door to lobby serving first and second floor apartments, lobby with full height glazing in aluminum section.
- Floor tiling to entrance lobby and communal stairway.
- Private driveway in asphalt with colour red chips.
- Parking areas and pathway paved in brick paviors.
- Electrically operated and remote control insulated garage doors where applicable.
- Brick built front boundary walls with powder coated ironwork.
- Rear and side boundaries in low level brick built walls with specialty timber high level fencing.
- Electrically operated vehicle and pedestrian entrance gates with remote operation.
- External lighting to entire site.
Hawthorne Court is a development like no other. Nestled within one of Lisburn's most sought after addresses on the Magheralave Road. This exclusive, luxury and gated apartment development provides a classic and sympathetic Georgian concept that combines the best of elegant design and modern functionality. Together with its prestigious address and specification, these six luxury turnkey apartments lend themselves to a comfortable modern lifestyle with ease of maintenance, yet remaining extremely practical in their proximity to the many amenities of Lisburn City Centre.
Their exceptional level of finish and specification are a rarity in the area especially for two bedroom apartments which present light and bright living spaces. Luxury Kitchens, bathrooms and ensuites plus utility spaces and storage options are just some of the many features of these exclusive new apartments. Communal areas and external landscaping is also finished to a high specification and the homes boast lift access to the second and third floor apartments.
A communal garden is to be created for residents and individual garages can be acquired at £15,000 each.
The perfect place to live Situated just minutes' walk from Lisburn's City Centre in the 'leafy' avenues close to Friends and Wallace High Schools and surrounded by Victorian and Georgian architecture. Hawthorne Court's location is truly special with amenities such as Lisburn Train Station, Wallace Park and Lisburn Island & Arts Centre all close at hand. There is no shortage of picturesque scenery along the River Lagan or local open green spaces. Lisburn City itself provides a broad range of amenities to suit all ages for modern living, including a wide variety of cafés, restaurants, leading schools, sports clubs, library and much more. Lisburn Train Station is just minutes' walk away from Hawthorne Court and the Magheralave Road is on many bus routes to the surrounding area. Perfect for commuters and those who want to avail of local transport connections.
Magheralave Road, Lisburn.
Schools near Hawthorne CourtVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 1, 2 Hawthorne Court||£265,000||1,302 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »