- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
This is one of two brand new turnkey detached family homes currently under construction to the rear of numbers 12 & 14 Ballymacormick Road. Each home is situated on its own private site and offers spacious family orientated accommodation of approximately 1900sqft.
Ballymacormick Road offers a central and well positioned location just off the Hillsborough Road which leads into the centre of Dromore and to the A1 Sprucefield / Newry A1 dual carriageway, so giving an excellent location that will really suit those who commute.
The accommodation on offer in each home comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with feature wood burning stove and open to kitchen/ dining/ family area, Formal dining room, utility room, cloakroom, landing, 4 bedrooms (master with en-suite) and family bathroom.
Each home will be finished to a high level turnkey specification which means that all the lucky purchaser has to do is just "move in!"
Kitchen and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top with upstands and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include hob, stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door.
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/ dining area, utility room, bathroom,ensuite and cloakroom
- Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Wooden floor to lounge, dining room. Carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Front and rear gardens sown in grass
- Rear garden with paved patio
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
- Oil fired central heating - zoned
- Wood burning stove to lounge
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves, Oak internal doors with quality ironmongery, White painted spindled staircase with oak handrail
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points
- Recessed LED down-lights to kitchen, utility room, ensuite and bathroom
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Wired for alarm system
Option for a Detached Garage - Please asked for costs
Schools near Ballymacormick RoadVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 1 Ballymacormick Road||£280,000||1,900 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »