- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
'Where the Mountains of Mourne sweep down to the sea'
- c.100 metres from Carlingford Lough shoreline.
- Porched entrance hall, siitng room, dining room, kitchen/dining room, utlity, study, bathroom, 5 bedrooms (2 en-suite), shower room. GIFA c.2340 Sq Ft.
- c.0.88 acre mature gardens. Detached garage
- Former 'Bed & Breakfast, tremendous business potential situated in the heart of the thriving Carlingford, Cooley Peninsula tourism trail.
- A trult rare opportunity to purchase a home in such a pictuesque setting - 100m from Carlingford Lough, enjoying breathtaking countryside views including Slieve Foye to the forefront and the majestic Mourne Mountains beyond.
- Enjot the best of both worlds - rural bliss yet only 2 mins from Omeath Village, 10 mins from Carlingford and Newry City.
- Surprisingly only5/10 mins drive from M1 Motorway.
Schools near Shore Lodge, Lower ShoreVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »