- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Total area size: 210.7 sq mt
- Highly sought after Clontibret area of Monaghan
- Elegant stone facade
- Generous accommodation
- Presented in excellent repair
- Garden shed with electricity
- Wired for electric gates
- Intruder alarm
- Wired for surround sound in reception rooms
- Wired outside for outside garden lighting
- Upvc double glazing
DescriptionSherry Fitzgerald are delighted to offer to the market, Shanmullagh, Clontibret, Co. Monaghan.
A fabulous family home with beautiful views over the undulating hills that typify Co. Monaghan.
Located in the highly sought after Clontibret area, with easy access on to the Dublin Road, 2 km.
The spacious accommodation comprises, an entrance hall, sitting room, living room, kitchen/dining, sunroom, utility room and guest wc on the ground floor. The solid pine winding staircase takes you upstairs to four good sized bedrooms (1 en-suite) and the family bathroom.
The outside offers lots of space of the kids and adults with large lawns, concrete street to rear and hardcore drive.
To really appreciate this wonderful family home and its setting, viewing is essential.
- Entrance Hall:
- 4.50m x 3.80m (14'9" x 12'6")
- Spacious entrance with winding staircase, under stairs storage and tiled floor.
- Kitchen Dining Room:
- 7.50m x 3.90m (24'7" x 12'10")
- Solid oak kitchen with island and granite work top, open plan kitchen and dining area that opens in to bith the living room and the sun room making this area very family friendly and great for entertaining a crowd! Recess ceiling lights, tiled floor.
- Living Room:
- 4.70m x 4.00m (15'5" x 13'1")
- Feature bay window, solid fuel open fire, solid oak floor.
- Utility Room:
- 4.00m x 3.20m (13'1" x 10'6")
- With door to rear and the guest toilet facilities. Fitted with kictchen units, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room:
- 5.40m x 4.00m (17'9" x 13'1")
- Solid oak floor, this room is ready for the buyer to place their own stamp on it as the current owners use for storage.
- Sun Room:
- 7.50m x 4.90m (24'7" x 16'1")
- The picture windows encapsulate the great views to the rear of the property. Double doors to back garden. Tiled floor.
- Guest WC:
- 2.20m x 1.50m (7'3" x 4'11")
- Whb, wc, tile floor
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.00m x 3.80m (13'1" x 12'6")
- Front-facing double room. Laminate wooden floor. Walk-in wardrobe.
- 1.90m x 1.50m (6'3" x 4'11")
- Shower cubicle, tile floor, tile walls, whb.
- Bedroom 2:
- 4.30m x 4.00m (14'1" x 13'1")
- Front-facing double room, wood floor.
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.60m x 3.60m (11'10" x 11'10")
- Rear-facing double room. wood floor.
- Bedroom 4:
- 4.00m x 3.10m (13'1" x 10'2")
- Currently used as an office with a wood floor.
- 3.80m x 2.20m (12'6" x 7'3")
- Bath, shower, whb, wc, tile walls & floor.
- 5.50m x 3.30m (18'1" x 10'10")
- Impressive arched window to the front of the dwelling. Wood floor.
Travelling from Monaghan towards Clontibret, pass Braeside Stores on the left hand side and take the second road to the left , see directional pointer, come to a Y in the road and keep left, take the second fourth road to the left at the bridge and continue to see the property on the left hand side.
Schools near ShanmullaghVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »