Shankill Hill Farm, 6 Kidds Lane, Ballinderry Upper BT28 2HJ
Residential Land (with FPP) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Two impressive rural building sites
- Full planning permission for 2 quality homes extending to over 4000 sq.ft.
- Shankill Hill Farm setting with mature leafy surroundings
- Convenient to the main A26 with excellent commuter links
- Exclusive Kidds Lane location
- Moira Village is well supplied with an array of individual shops and boutiques as well as cafes and restaurants
- Moira train station will allow commuting to Belfast and Bangor as well as Portadown and Newry
Shankill Hill Farm is a stunning and very exclusive leafy setting for 2 highly desirable building sites with full planning permission for 2 individually designed country style homes by the well renowned and awarding winning architect Des Ewing. Kidds Lane is highly respected for its exclusive homes, wonderfully positioned just of the main A26 and convenient to Moira and the M1 interchange for Belfast and the West, as well as Antrim and the Belfast international Airport. The two sites both extend to approximately 1 acre and are approached by a mature leafy lane-way which forms part of Shankill Hill Farm. The sale of these magnificent sites represented a truly unique opportunity to fulfill a dream by utilizing the skill of a top residential architect and creating an impressive country home with an individual style in an exclusive and convenient setting.
Site 1 -- Sale Agreed
Site 2 -- Offers Around £115,000
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »