- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive detached villa in cul-de-sac location
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Dining/family room
- Modern, well-appointed kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan to living room with wood-burning stove
- Utility room
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Excellent decorative order; extensive use of parquet flooring
- Attached garage with additional driveway parking
- Good-sized front and south-facing rear gardens
- Quiet yet convenient location: close to excellent local schools, amenities, Ulster Hospital and Glider
Additional InformationHaving been the subject of a comprehensive modernisation programme over the past three years by the current owners, this bright detached villa requires the purchaser to do little except move in.
Natural light streams through the large windows into the beautifully presented, stylish interior.
Externally this is complemented by a garage, ample off-street parking plus lovely gardens to the front and rear; the latter enjoys southerly aspects.
Tucked away in a quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac, Dundonald Village is only a few mintues' walk way.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- Double glazed front door and side lights.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Feature ceramic tiled floor. Internal door with glazed panels and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Parquet wood block floor. Cornice ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, extractor fan.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.32m (11' 11" x 10' 11")
Cornice ceiling. Parquet wood block flooring. Fireplace with slate tiled hearth (currently sealed). Open plan to:
- 5.18m x 2.21m (17' 0" x 7' 3")
Modern range of high and low level units with Quartz work surfaces. Integrated appliances including four ring Bosch induction hob with extractor fan over. Under bench Bosch fan-assisted oven. Fridge, freezer, dishwasher. Underhung sink unit with mixer tap. Peninsula unit with breakfast bar-style seating. Open plan to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.31m (13' 8" x 10' 10")
Parquet wood block flooring. Fireplace with wood-burning stove. Slate hearth. Twin aspect. Door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.16m x 3.32m (13' 8" x 10' 11")
Twin aspect with fields in view on both sides.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.64m x 3.32m (11' 11" x 10' 11")
Views across to Craigantlet Hills.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.11m x 2.21m (10' 2" x 7' 3")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with "rain" head shower and additional telephone hand shower, screen. Wash hand basin with storage underneath. Low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Access via pull-down ladder to:
- Part-floored with light. Natural gas boiler.
- Driveway with off-street parking leading to:
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.9m x 3.2m (19' 4" x 10' 6")
(Approx). Roller shutter door, power and light. Door to rear terrace and gardens.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn with border beds. Abundance of plants and flowering shrubs.
Path with gate to side, leading to:
- FULLY ENCLOSED, SOUTH-FACING REAR GARDEN:
- Patio with outside light and tap. Gate with steps to:
- LOWER LEVEL:
- Lawns with further, attractively paved patio. Excellent variety of plants, trees and flowering shrubs.
From the centre of Dundonald/Upper Newtownards Road, take the Church Road (which is also accessible via Robbs Road) and Burton Drive is nearly opposite Dundonald Medical Centre.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »