Modern luxury Living in the heart of Bangor.
An exciting small development of 8 generously proportioned, high quality family homes.
Shamrock Glen is an exciting small development of 8 generously proportioned, high quality family homes in the Gransha area of Bangor, County Down. Set in a quiet cul de sac location Shamrock Glen is within the catchment of many top Bangor schools both primary and post primary and just 2 miles from Bangor's beautiful marina. You will also be only 2 minutes from the Bangor ringroad giving quick and easy access to the centre of Bangor and main arterial routes.
Properties in Shamrock Glen are all of a generous size with a high quality turnkey finish, master bedrooms with en suites, modern large kitchen / dining areas, their own private gardens and off street parking for two vehicles.
Bangor is the perfect location to bring up your family with its beautiful marina, coastal walks, beaches, vibrant cafe culture and with many organised annual events you'll never be short of things to do.
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home) - The potential is for a 40% saving over older homes
- Feature fireplace in living room
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- Oak finish internal doors with brushed steel handles
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points, cabling for Sky TV
- Recessed downlights in kitchen / dining area
- Mains powered smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- High quality kitchen units with choice of doors, handles, worktop and tiled splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and American style fridge / freezer
- Bedroom and Ensuite
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail in both bathroom and en suite
- Mixer tap shower over bath with screen
- Shower in en suite thermostatically controlled with slimline shower tray
- Floor Covering and Tiling
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to living / dining area and bedrooms
- Turfed private garden space to rear with flagged patio area
- Rear garden enclosed with fencing
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles
- Thermally efficient Argon filled double glazed windows
From Bangor Ringroad
Turn off Gransha Road roundabout in the direction marked Carrowdore. Take the third road on the left, Bexley Road, opposite Bangor Grammar School. Take second road on the right, Irvine Park, then first left into Shamrock Glen.
From Balloo Road, Bangor
At the end of Balloo Road turn left onto Gransha Road then first right onto Bexley Road, opposite Bangor Grammar School. Take second road on the right, Irvine Park, then first left into Shamrock Glen.
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Rodgers & Browne||028 9042 1414 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Templeton Robinson (Holywood)||028 9042 4747 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|ITS Homes||Please contact the selling agents.|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near