Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- Private viewings are available by appointment through Rodgers & Finney Call: 028 90653111
- Located less than 2 miles from an endless array of city centre shops, bars and restaurants.
- Conveniently situated close to City Hospital and Adelaide train stations. The No. 9 Metro Link is on the nearby Lisburn Road.
- 2 minute walk to nearest bus stop and a 5 minute drive to the A12 Westlink and M1 Motorway. A short stroll to the nearest convenience store.
- Within 10 minutes walking distance of shops, cafes, pubs and eateries on nearby Lisburn Road and Boucher Crescent.
- Unbeatable location with a number of schools and 2 major hospitals both within walking distance.
Situated just south of Belfast city centre, the stylish development of Seventy-Six South offers modern living with the city at your feet.
** SHOW HOME OPEN SUNDAY 2-4PM **
** OR VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT MONDAY TO FRIDAY **
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: prefinished oak with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT and Sky+
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Tiled hallway
- Carpeted to lounge, stairs landing and bedrooms
- Decorative fire to be fitted
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- uPVC windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours & handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washing machine
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & W.C
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath / shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower (where applicable)
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap
- All front and back gardens to be grassed (where applicable)
- Decorative flagged path around house with bitmac parking area (where applicable)
- Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development