- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Arts & Crafts Detached Residence Situated In One Of Belfast's Finest Tree Lined Parks
- Designed In 1925 By Thomas Houston, Occupying A Magnificent, Private Mature Site Of Circa 0.7 Acre
- Drawing Room, Dining Room & Living Room
- Family Kitchen Open To Snug
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms On First Floor, Two With Private Ensuite Facilities
- Family Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms On Second Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hardwood Double Glazing
- Double Entrance, Generous Parking & Detached Garage
- Private Mature Gardens, South Facing To Rear.
- Suited To The Growing Family Wanting To Set Up Home Close To Leading Primary & Grammar Schools, Queen's University Belfast, Both Hospitals, Motorway & Public Transport Networks
Additional InformationMalone Park is a private park and undoubtedly one of Belfast's most desirable residential addresses, with an impressive pillared entrance from Malone Road.
Whilst the property enjoys considerable privacy and seclusion, the location could not be more convenient to Belfast City Centre, the vibrant Lisburn Road, main arterial routes, leading schools and academic institutions, parks and golf clubs.
Designed in 1925 by architect, Thomas Houston, 45 Malone Park is a most attractive arts and crafts style detached residence, occupying a magnificent private of circa 0.7 acres with south facing mature landscaped gardens to the rear with extensive lawns, mature trees and shrub beds.
The property offers bright spacious well proportioned accommodation, complimented by many features synonymous with a house built in this era. The accommodation in brief comprises a spacious panelled entrance hall, Drawing room, Dining room, Living room, kitchen open to snug, utility area, and cloakroom. On the first floor, there is a master bedroom suite and four further bedrooms. On the second floor, there are three bedrooms which could equally be used as a study, home office, gym, or playroom.
A range of highly regarded schools are close by, as well many attractions of the bustling Lisburn Road, along with leisure facilities such as Lagan Valley Regional Park, Malone, Dunmurry, and Balmoral Golf Club. Belfast City Centre is a few minutes away and good road and rail links give ease of access to main arterial connections.
The sale of 'Senlac Hill' represented an excellent opportunity to purchase a landmark home in this highly sought after Park.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment, and is highly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed panels and side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terrazzo floor. Picture rail. Hardwood entrance door with glazed panels and side panels leading to:
- IMPRESSIVE ENTRANCE HALL:
- 7.42m x 3.81m (24' 4" x 12' 6")
(at widest points) Wood panelled walls. Plate shelf. Wall light wiring. Feature stained glass window. Understairs storage area / stairway to basement.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 9.27m x 5.59m (30' 5" x 18' 4")
Hardwood fireplace with granite slate and hearth (open fire). Feature stained glass windows. Bay window overlooking south facing gardens. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 9.63m x 4.72m (31' 7" x 15' 6")
(at widest points) Marble fireplace with gas fire inset. Corniced ceiling. Glazed sliding doors leading to gardens. Additional door leading to gardens. Views over gardens.
- DINING ROOM:
- 7.59m x 4.55m (24' 11" x 14' 11")
Window seating. Corniced ceiling. Wall light wiring.
- SIDE HALLWAY:
- Second door to dining room and cloaks cupboard.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- KITCHEN AREA OPEN TO SNUG:
- 8.08m x 4.67m (26' 6" x 15' 4")
Kitchen (16' 4" x 15' 4") - Range of high and low level units. Sink unit with drainer and mixer taps. 'Neff' 4 ring hob with extractor over. Integrated oven and grill. Plumbed for dishwasher. Island unit with breakfast bar area. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Sliding doors to garden. Tongue and groove ceiling.
Snug (13' 10" x 9' 9") - Cast iron gas stove. Low voltage lighting. Amtico floor.
- WET ROOM:
- Thermostatic power shower. Wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage lighting.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in cloaks cupboard. Space for fridge freezer. Door to outside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.24m x 1.14m (7' 4" x 3' 9")
Built-in storage cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Two linen cupboards. Wall light wiring.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
- 5.49m x 4.52m (18' 0" x 14' 10")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.15m x 1.83m (10' 4" x 6' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Contemporary rice bowl sink. Bidet. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 4.04m (14' 4" x 13' 3")
Built-in storage cupboards.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled double shower enclosure with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.18m x 4.55m (17' 0" x 14' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.72m x 4.14m (15' 6" x 13' 7")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.7m x 2.41m (15' 5" x 7' 11")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising of free standing bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower over. Low flush WC. Bidet. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower - all with gold fittings. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage lighting.
- Under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 5.16m x 3.63m (16' 11" x 11' 11")
(at widest points) Built-in wardrobe. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (7):
- 3.78m x 3.2m (12' 5" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (8):
- 6.22m x 6.2m (20' 5" x 20' 4")
(at widest points) Access to roof space. Under eaves storage.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- The property occupies a magnificent site extending to circa 0.7 acres. To the rear, there are extensive, mature landscaped gardens enjoying considerable privacy with delightful mature landscape gardens laid in lawns, mature shrub beds and trees, offering a profusion of colour in all seasons.
Twin entrance leading to a generous parking and turning area to the front of the property.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.13m x 5.03m (16' 10" x 16' 6")
Folding doors. Gas fired boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »