- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Semi-Detached Home Circa 2650 Sq Ft With Stunning Sea Views On The Outskirts Of Donaghadee
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens With Mature Shrubs And Trees, Lawn And Multiple Bedding Areas
- Four Double Bedrooms, One On The Ground Floor And Two With Sea Views
- Separate Cottage Circa 1170 Sq Ft With Opportunity To Renovate as A Guest House Or Air BnB
- Three Reception Rooms Including Living Room, Dining Room With Bar Area And Family Room
- In Close Proximity To Donaghadee's Town Centre, Sea Front And All Local Amenities
- Gas Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationSituated on the beautiful Millisle Road in Donaghadee and with stunning views of the sea and towards Scotland, this substantial family home is in the perfect location to enjoy idyllic views and a semi rural feel, all within close proximity to the town centre and its wide range of amenities.
Donaghadee has recently benefitted from a period of rejuvenation with the new promenade area, the renovation of many historical buildings and the influx of high end, independent retailers to the town and as a result, Donaghadee is becoming increasingly popular for home buyers.
This beautiful semi detached house has been a well cared for family home for many years and when you enter the house, you can immediately appreciate the warmth, decor and space throughout that they have created over the years.
Internally, on the ground floor, there is a large living room with high ceilings and fireplace, dining room with built in bar area, the first of the double bedrooms, bathroom, office/playroom. country kitchen and a cosy family room.
The first floor has a modern family bathroom, several storage cupboards, three further double bedrooms, two with sea views and one with a balcony overlooking the sea and garden.
Externally, to the front of the property, there is a detached garage with workshop, area in lawn, orchard, mature shrubs and trees, bedding areas, crazy paved driveway and a raised decked seating area.
There is an additional property to the rear of the site, in need of modernisation but a fantastic opportunity for a guest house, office or Air BnB. It is a bungalow with the potential for two bedrooms or would be perfect for any client working from home as a home office, as it has its own driveway.
Overall, this home offers any potential viewer the chance to buy a large family home in a great location, within walking distance to the town.
We recommend early viewing of this home due to its fantastic location, space, site and renovation opportunity.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor and composite door to main house.
- Living Room 6.8 x 5 (22'4" x 16'5")
- Tiled floor, double doors to dining room/bar, dual aspect views, high ceilings (3.2m), built in shelving, feature Scrabo stone fireplace with gas fire, stone hearth and wooden beam mantle.
- Dining Room / Bar / Snug 5.3 x 4.2 (17'5" x 13'9")
- Built in bar area with mirrored shelving, recessed spotlighting, tiled floor and door to rear hall.
- Family Room 4.4 x 4.2 (14'5" x 13'9")
- Tiled floor, sea views and stable door.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 4.5 x 4.2 (14'9" x 13'9")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and upstands, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in five ring gas range cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, access to roofspace, panelling, space for dining area, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and access to rear yard.
- Rear Hall
- Tiled floor and dado rail.
- Office 2.8 x 2.2 (9'2" x 7'3")
- Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4 3.1 x 2.8 (10'2" x 9'2")
- Tiled floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, built in storage, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 5.4 x 5 (17'9" x 16'5")
- Wood laminate flooring, sea views, panelling, dado rail, cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Bedroom 2 5.6 x 5 (18'4" x 16'5")
- Wood laminate flooring, cornicing and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 3 3.8 x 2.9 (12'6" x 9'6")
- Wood laminate flooring, double doors to balcony, dado rail, cornicing and sea views.
- White suite comprising free standing bath with shower attachment, corner shower with overhead shower attachment and glazed doors, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Paved driveway with parking for multiple cars, area in lawn, sea views, mature shrubs and trees and bedding areas.
Side - decked seating area.
Rear - rear yard leading to 2a Ballyvester Road (annex).
- Front Garage 4.7 x 2.2 (15'5" x 7'3")
- Rear Garage 6 x 2.2 (19'8" x 7'3")
- Annex - 2a Ballyvester Road
- Entrance Hall 4.5 x 1.7 (14'9" x 5'7")
- Living Room 5.3 x 3.2 (17'5" x 10'6")
- Family Room 6.1 x 4.3 (20'0" x 14'1")
- Kitchen 2.6 x 2.5 (8'6" x 8'2")
- Room 1 3.4 x 2.3 (11'2" x 7'7")
- Room 2 3.5 x 2.1 (11'6" x 6'11")
- Room 3 3.7 x 1.8 (12'2" x 5'11")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »